Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology (OYSCATECH) has taken an important step forward in the academic calendar of 2023/2024. They have publicised the Third Post-UTME Screening Exercise for potential students. This article will sed light on everything you need to know about this forthcoming event and the institution’s eligibility criteria.
|Feb 6 & 7, 2024
|100+ mars in 2023 UTME
|ND Courses 🌱
|Various Schools listed
|SSCE/GCE, Application process
|Application Fee 💰
|False info leads to prosecution
|Various contact numbers
For those who have opted for OYSCATECH as their preferred institution in the 2023 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), or for those pondering a switch, the institution has scheduled its screening exercise on the following dates:
- Tuesday, February 6, 2024
- Wednesday, February 7, 2024
The sessions commence sharply at 8:00 a.m. on both days.
Offered ND Courses at OYSCATECH
For aspirants seeking to understand the courses available, OYSCATECH offers National Diploma (ND) programmes in the following faculties:
- School of Animal and Fisheries Technology
- School of Plant Sciences
- School of Basic Sciences and General Studies
- School of Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering
- School of Agricultural Extension and Rural Economic
Eligibility Criteria for OYSCATECH Post UTME
It is paramount for any aspiring candidate to have attained a minimum of 100 marks in the 2023 UTME. Furthermore, before OYSCATECH extends an admission offer, candidates must ensure:
- Their O’Level results are uploaded on CAPS.
- Upon receiving an admission proposal, it’s compulsory to accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB concludes CAPS activities for the year. This action ensures the candidate’s name appears on the JAMB Matriculation list for the respective year.
- Candidates must possess the SSCE/GCE held by WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, having secured credits in at least five (5) subjects in no more than two attempts.
- Candidates who did not initially choose OYSCATECH but are now considering it should promptly process a change of course/institution to OYSCATECH via JAMB.
On the screening day, applicants are obligated to present:
- Original and photocopies of all academic credentials
- Two passport-sized photographs
- JAMB slip, Local Government Identification, application and payment slips
- Birth certificate and SSCE results
Application Process for OYSCATECH Post UTME
Interested candidates can proceed to OYSCATECH’s admission website to initiate the online registration for the screening, bearing a fee of ₦2,000.00. This payment is facilitated through an Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Card (ATM).
The completion of the online application form necessitates uploading a clear digital passport photograph (JPEG, white background, not exceeding 20kb). The printout of the registration form and the payment receipt are essential and must be produced at the screening venue.
For effective communication, supplying valid email addresses and phone numbers is advised.
- Candidates failing to attend the scheduled screening automatically relinquish their chance for admission consideration.
- Warning: Any candidate caught providing deceptive information, with the intention of gaining admission, will face legal consequences. Additionally, such an individual’s admission will be annulled. It’s also wise to exercise caution and steer clear of fraudulent activities; the College isn’t accountable for dealings with unauthorised individuals.
For More Information
Should you have further questions or require clarifications, feel free to peruse OYSCATECH’s official website or contact the institution directly at Igboora. You can also call the following numbers: 08037704172, 08080684662, or 08055723592.
I hope you fidn this article helpful.