The Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for her 2017/2018 admission process.
This is to inform all candidates, who took part in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that:
All candidate who scored 150 and above can apply for the 2017/2018 Admission screening, but they must submit UTME slip for verification.
Continue reading for more details…
HOW TO APPLY FOR PTI SCREENING
ii. Click on “Admission Menu” and Click POST UTME SCREEENING.
iii. Fill in the on-line “Sign on page” and click on “click here to sign up” at the bottom of page. (Note: Write down the Username and Password for subsequent use and click submit).
iv. This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) page where you generate the RRR code.
Good News! Get The Offers Below For Free:
- Download Over 13,000 Hot Jamb Questions
- Follow My Jamb, Blogging, Waec & Neco Tutorials
- Get All Waec Past Questions With Flashlearners App
- Practice Waec & Jamb Questions Online
v. Print the RRR code page and take it to the bank for payment, make sure you keep the RRR code print out.
vi. After the payment of N5000.00 which is the cost of Screening (the cost covers honoraria for Centre facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials and security), return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng ) and click on RETURN TO SCREENING under Admission Menu.
vii. Enter your user name and password and click LOGIN.
viii. Fill in the online screening form and print out the completed online.
ix. Screening form which will be presented at the screening Centre along with your RRR code print out.
Ensure that JAMB Registration Number and Names are correctly entered.
Errors will not be entertained.
1. If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then mail “[email protected]/* */” your RRR code. Or use the Re-query your RRR code located at the bottom of the page
3. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
4. Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
5. Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone and email address with which PTI will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
The Screening will take place at various Department in PTI.
Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Application website closes at 6.00pm on Friday, 8TH September
Note: For technical support, send an e-mail to “[email protected]” or call 08126971127.
For further enquiries on screening, “[email protected]” or call: 08037234529, 07085523323, 08058431017, 08092138480.
Score 350+ In Jamb 2018: Download Flashlearners Jamb CBT APP To Get Over 13,000 Likely Questions
I Have Started Sending Daily Hot Updates! Enter Your Email To Subscribe
I Started This Blog As A Passion, With The Vision To Inspire & Empower Young Persons; Helping Them Realise & Maximise their Potentials. You May Click Here To Roll With Me On Instagram @Officialflashisaac.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- Nigeria Current Affairs Questions And Answers For Fun, Jobs & Scholarships - February 18, 2018
- 10 Extraordinary Benefits Of Good Thinking - February 18, 2018
- 65 Common Mistakes Students Make In Use Of English And Corrections - February 18, 2018