The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has been drawn to cases of candidates being unable to complete their registrations due to invalid E-PINS.
According to JAMB, this is caused by the following;
1.A very high rate of candidates buying ePINS without creating their profile first.
2.Incorrect email address provided at the bank teller.
3..Recent enforcement of email validation of candidates emails. Candidates who have not created their profile properly would be affected.
4.Unforeseen technical issues in the PIN vending system.
If you are one of those affected by this, here are the next steps you are to take.
1.Do NOT to buy new pins in the case of invalid pins. The cause of the invalid pin has been investigated
2. All candidates having invalid pins responses have been captured on the system and will receive their PIN details
3.Emails with candidate name, email and valid pins will be sent to candidates.
To avoid the issue of invalid E-PIN, candidates MUST ensure
- They create their profiles before proceeding to buy the ePIN. D ePIN vendors (Banks) can create d profile before vending the pin.
- Each candidate’s email address will now be verified on the system before e-PINS are vended.
- Any candidate with an incorrect email address will not be served. It therefore requires entering the same valid email address twice.
- All candidates are to ensure that they provide valid phone numbers.
- Candidates are encouraged to utilize only Jamb accredited Centers and ensure they do not patronize fraudsters.
Please send an email to JAMB directly if you are charged above the Board’s official fee at support.jamb.org.ng
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?