Zenera Consulting is a full service Branding and Public Relations (PR) firm in Nigeria offering integrated communications advisory, including media relations, marketing communications and crisis communications services.
With core competency in the development and execution of tailored and strategic stakeholder communications, we help our clients establish and maintain close relations with their key stakeholders, most importantly the media.
Our full-proof approach to achieving high-value results is simple: we ensure that we have a thorough understanding of our clients’ businesses and we leverage on our expertise and knowledge of the business terrain to develop clear-cut and consistent key messages ”“ adaptable to a myriad of platforms ”“ for our clients to ultimately improve their corporate profile and public perception.
Social Media and Content Marketing Expert
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Media / Advertising / Branding
- Overseeing all content creation activities for the organisations website.
- Working closely with the marketing team to devise a web content strategy that aligns with the company’s wider goals.
- Creation of a content marketing calendar to ensure regular content on the website throughout the year.
- Writing entertaining and informative search engine optimised copy.
- Targeting keywords set by the online marketing manager and basing articles around them.
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
- Assisting the online marketing manager with ad-hoc copywriting.
- Repurposing content for different mediums including social media and video.
- Creation of entertaining and informative video content for the website.
- Working alongside the social media manager to create content for the different social media channels.
- Updating all sections of the website including homepage and all other categories.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Degree educated ideally from an English, marketing or related degree.
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English.
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Previous experience working as a content manager, copywriter or digital marketing would be an advantage.
How To Apply:
Qualified candidates should please send CVS to email@example.com