Thursday Jamb results 2017 has been released. You may want to check your Thursday Jamb 2017 results now. See details below…
Hello dear, if you wrote Jamb on the 18th of May 2017, there is a good news for you. Your result has now been uploaded in Jamb portal.
Let I always do, I have made the Jamb 2017 Monday result checking very easy for you. All you need to do is login to your Jamb profile with your username and password. Remember, passwords are case sensitive.
Now, some persons who wrote on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, (May 15th, 16th, 17th and 18th) respectively but still getting the error, “You do not have any result yet“, there is a message for you.
Feel free to share your Thursday result. Good Luck.
Good News! Get The Offers Below For Free:
- Download Over 13,000 Hot Jamb Questions
- Follow My Jamb, Blogging, Waec & Neco Tutorials
- Get All Waec Past Questions With Flashlearners App
- Practice Waec & Jamb Questions Online
Score 350+ In Jamb 2018: Download Flashlearners Jamb CBT APP To Get Over 13,000 Likely Questions
I Have Started Sending Daily Hot Updates! Enter Your Email To Subscribe
I Started This Blog As A Passion, With The Vision To Inspire & Empower Young Persons; Helping Them Realise & Maximise their Potentials. You May Click Here To Roll With Me On Instagram @Officialflashisaac.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- How To Prepare And Pass Jamb In Two Weeks - February 22, 2018
- Waec 2018 Official Timetable And How To Prepare Along With It - February 21, 2018
- 10 Reasons Why You Will Study Hard But Still Score Very Low - February 21, 2018