UBTH SCHOOL OF HEALTH POST UME: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the UBTH School of Health Information Management, Benin City for the 2018/2019 academic session NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) programmes.
UBTH SCHOOL OF HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT (SHIM) is a Monotechnic (Health Profession) accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN) and the Joint Admission Matriculation Board/Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (JAMB / UTME).
UBTH School of Health Information Management Post UTME Eligibility.
- Prospective candidates must possess a minimum of Five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings at WAEC, GCE, SSCE, NECO or NABTEB in the following areas: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and any other subject from: Physics, Geography, Economics and Government.
- Candidates with a minimum score of at least 150 in the 2018 JAMB / UTME are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for UBTH School of Health Information Management Post UTME.
i. Application Forms are obtainable from the Office of the Head, School of Health Information Management, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City.
ii. Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Six Thousand (N6, 000.00) Naira only; payable to UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: Training ”“ School of Health Information Management using REMITA Platform in any Bank in Nigeria
CLOSING DATE: Completed forms should be returned to the office of the Head of School on or before Friday 31st August, 2018.
Date: Thursday 6th September, 2018.
Venue: The School Premises in UBTH.
Time: 9:00am prompt.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?
- SEARCH FLASH LEARNERS
- COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE
- ABOUT BECE, WAEC AND NECO
- VACANCIES AND JOBS GUIDE
- LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS
- ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE
- SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
- SPECIAL TOPICS FOR PARENTS
- Jamb Series Part 16: Jamb WhatsApp Group - Sep 20, 2020
- Jamb Series Part 47: Candidates Who Applied To Your School - Sep 19, 2020
- Jamb Series Part 49: Things You Can Do With Jamb Profile - Sep 18, 2020