University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) School of Nursing Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Teaching Hospital 3 Years school of nursing programme leading to the award of Registered Nurse Certificate (RN)
UNIBEN Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Entry Qualifications
1. Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age.
2. Qualification; five Credit passes obtained in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO) in the following subjects, English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
How to Apply for UBTH School of Nursing Admission Form
Application forms are obtainable in person from the office of the Principal with a non-refundable fee of ten thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only. This should be made payable to UBTH Treasury Single Account (TSA) Via the Remita Platform in any bank under the service type Training School – School Of Nursing.
A separate payment of N200 to Nursing and Midwifery Council Committee Edo State Account No. 2004854377 First Bank of Nigeria Plc Benin City.
Candidates are to submit four (4) recent coloured passport photographs (taken in the preceding two weeks) while returning the completed application forms.
Closing date for submission of completed forms: 10th February, 2020.
Examination Date: 17th February, 2020.
TIME: 10:00 a.m. prompt
Venue: School of Nursing, UBTH
Recommended: Mistakes to avoid in Uniben from day one
RECOMMENDED A. JAMB, POST UTME AND WAEC APP B. SSCE, JAMB AND BLOGGING CLASS C. GET MY LATEST UPDATES FOR FREE
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT? A. I WANT TO SEARCH B. COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE C. ALL ABOUT WAEC AND NECO D. VACANCIES AND RECRUITMENT E. LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS F. ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE G. SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
TRENDING SCHOOL NEWS
- When 2020 UNILAG Direct Entry (DE) Form Will Be Out - Mar 29, 2020
- When UNILAG 2020 Post UTME Form Will Be Out - Mar 29, 2020
- Latest Update On UNILAG 2020 Post UTME Form And Screening - Mar 29, 2020