UNIBEN Teaching Hospital (UBTH School) School of Nursing Form 2017 is Out. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Teaching Hospital 3 Years school of nursing programme leading to the award of Registered Nurse Certificate (RN).
UNIBEN TEACHING HOSPITAL SCHOOL OF NURSING ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS:
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years old.
- Must possess the following:
a) WAEC/GCE (O/Level) NECO with five credits in not more than two sittings, subjects should include english, mathematics, chemistry, biology and physics
b) candidates awaiting release of their WASCC/GCE/NECO results can apply.
How to apply for Uniben School of Nursing 2017
- Application forms are obtainable from the Office of the Principal.
- Completed forms should be returned to the undersigned with evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only made payable to UBTH Treasury Single Account (TSA) via the REMITA Platform in any Commercial Bank under the service type “Training School – School of Nursing”.
- Forms should be returned with four (4) recent colored passport photographs (taken in preceding two weeks).
Closing Date for Submission of Completed Forms:
Date: Friday 4th August, 2017
UBTH SCHOOL NURSING EXAMINATION DATE 2017:
Entrance Examination Date: SATURDAY, 12TH OF AUGUST, 2017.
Venue: SCHOOL OF NURSING, UBTH.
Like This Article? Subscribe To Get More For Free!
I started this Blog as a Passion, with the Vision to Inspire and Empower Students and Graduates, helping them Realise and Maximise their Potentials.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- Summary of JAMB 2017 CAPS Sensitization Programme And Hot Details - September 22, 2017
- Apply For The 2018 $500 WAAW Foundation STEM Scholarship Program - September 22, 2017
- How To Receive Money In Nigeria Using Western Union - September 22, 2017