UNIBEN Teaching Hospital (UBTH School) School of Nursing Form 2017 is Out. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Teaching Hospital 3 Years school of nursing programme leading to the award of Registered Nurse Certificate (RN).
UNIBEN TEACHING HOSPITAL SCHOOL OF NURSING ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS:
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years old.
- Must possess the following:
a) WAEC/GCE (O/Level) NECO with five credits in not more than two sittings, subjects should include english, mathematics, chemistry, biology and physics
b) candidates awaiting release of their WASCC/GCE/NECO results can apply.
How to apply for Uniben School of Nursing 2017
- Application forms are obtainable from the Office of the Principal.
- Completed forms should be returned to the undersigned with evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only made payable to UBTH Treasury Single Account (TSA) via the REMITA Platform in any Commercial Bank under the service type “Training School – School of Nursing”.
- Forms should be returned with four (4) recent colored passport photographs (taken in preceding two weeks).
Closing Date for Submission of Completed Forms:
Date: Friday 4th August, 2017
UBTH SCHOOL NURSING EXAMINATION DATE 2017:
Entrance Examination Date: SATURDAY, 12TH OF AUGUST, 2017.
Venue: SCHOOL OF NURSING, UBTH.
Score 350+ In Jamb 2018: Download Flashlearners Jamb CBT APP To Get Over 13,000 Likely Questions
I Have Started Sending Daily Hot Updates! Enter Your Email To Subscribe
I Started This Blog As A Passion, With The Vision To Inspire & Empower Young Persons; Helping Them Realise & Maximise their Potentials. You May Click Here To Roll With Me On Instagram @Officialflashisaac.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- Protesters Took To The Street To Demand Postponement of Exam Date - February 23, 2018
- Top 8 Jarking styles that pays in any Nigerian University - February 23, 2018
- Waec 2018 Official Timetable And How To Prepare Along With It - February 23, 2018