University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH ) School of Nursing Admission Form for 2019 is currently on sale. Continue reading for details on how to get the form and register for the 2019 UITH Nursing school.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Nursing for the 2019/2020 academic session.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
2019 UITH School Of Nursing Admission Form
The prospective candidate should possess the following qualifications/features.
- · Five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in WASC/NECO at not more than two (2) sittings.
- · NABTEB is accepted but cannot be combined with any other O’Level Certificate (WASC/NECO)
- · Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age.
- · Candidates must not have any criminal record.
- · Candidates must not have any deformity of the hands.
- · Birth Certificate
- · Secondary School Certificate
How To Apply For 2019 UITH School of Nursing
- Download the application form.
- METHOD OF PAYMENT FOR FORM: REMITA 7,500 payable to University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, school complex revolving fund account.
SUBMISSION: Forms are to be completed and downloaded on the UITH, School’s Portal. Duly completed application forms to be submitted with two (2) clear passport photographs and photocopies of credentials to:
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Ilorin. Kwara State.
Closing Date: Not later than 30th July, 2019
Examination Date: 17th August, 2019
Venue: Comsit Centre (CBT) University of Ilorin, Permanent Site.
Oral Interview Date: 20th August, 2019
Resumption Date: 7th October, 2019.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?