(i) Maritime Studies, Information and Communication Technology
(ii) Marine Drilling and Production Technology
(iii) Industrial Welding and Fabrication Technology
(iv) Computing and Computer Technology.
The Courses have adequate professional and academic content to enhance manpower development, staff proficiency, capacity building; and they are designed to strengthen performance in the Ports Development/Operations, Ship Building Technology, Shipping , Offshore Oil and Gas, ICT sectors of the
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
The programs are designed for middle and top management position.
Furthermore, the Center also runs professional courses at Advance Certificate Level. The courses are as follows:
(i) Oil and Gas Instrumentation and control engineering
(ii) Oil and Gas Electrical Engineering
and Naval Architecture
(iii) Maritime and Naval Architecture Engineering
(iv) Oil Field Development and Subsea Engineering.
The duration of this is 12 months. And waivers can be given to desiring candidates.
Course Benefits Of Uniben Diploma:
Graduates from the Centre shall acquire both academic and practical knowledge to be employed directly into Sea Ports, Shipping, Oil, Custom Services, and other Agencies in maritime and ICT industries.
The Uniben Diploma Programme 2018 would also serve as capacity building for the academic and professional enhancement of persons with innate maritime culture and tradition.
Lecture Periods: Lectures shall take place from Monday to Friday between the hours of 2.00 and 6.00pm.
Industrial Training: Students must undertake and pass a three-month industrial training period between the first and second years of the programme.
- Credit in Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry and any other subject at GCE/WASE/SSCE/NABTEB/NECO.
- City and Guilds (Part 1) in any area of Engineering.
- A qualification equivalent to any of the above.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR ADVANCE CERTIFICATE
- B.Eng. in any Engineering Programs
- B.Sc. in any Science (Physics, Chemistry, Geology, Computer Science, Mathematics or the Equivalent)
- HND in any Engineering programs
- HND in any Science Programs (Computer Science, Marine Engineering, Nautical studies/ICT PROGRAMS)
- Diploma in Maritime Studies, Information and Communication Technology
- OND in any Science Programs (Computer Science, Mathematics, Navigation and Nautical Studies, Maritime Studies/ICT Program)
- OND in any Engineering Program
How To Apply For Maritime Studies In Uniben:
- Candidates should visit the application website via myuniben.org, then click on waeup portal
- Make payment through Remita. Proceed with the reference number generated with the Remita and fill the Application Form and submit
- The sum of ₦10,000.00(Ten Thousand Naira) for the Diploma Program and ₦ 20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand
Naira) for the advanced Certificate Programs.
- Thereafter, candidates are expected to go back to the same website to complete their application online.
- Candidates should ensure that forms are clearly filled with all information required on or before the closing date.
- Any application Form not properly filled will not be treated.
Uniben Maritime Application Deadline:
Closing date of application is 30th September, 2018.
Read Also: 12 Mistakes Made In Uniben.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?