IS UNIBEN JUPEB FORM For 2019/2020 Out? If you have been asking the question as to when Uniben would release Jupeb admission form for 2019, then you are at the right place. The Uniben 2019 Jupeb form is now out on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2019/2020 Session.
CLOSING DATE: Application Closes at Midnight of 17th September, 2019.
- Admission into various JUPEB programmes shall be through entrance examination to be conducted on 21st September 2019.
- The Screening test shall be computer-based.
- Candidates should go back on-line to check their schedule,
- Venue and Time for their examination.
UNIBEN JUBEB Admission Requirements, Subject Combinations & Duration
Candidates seeking admission into the JUBEB Foundation Programmes must possess minimum of 5 credit passes in at least five (5) subjects at “O” Level, including English language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in the GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB).
All the combinations shown in the table below meet the entry requirements for direct admission into Degree Programmes in the University of Benin and other JUPEB affiliate Universities which include, OAU, UNILAG, UNN, UNIYO, FUTA, FUNAAB, UNIPORT etc.
The following Subject Combinations are available:
1. Arts :
- Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies
- History/ Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies
- Economics/Government/Literature in English
2. Education : All the combination in 1,3,4,5,6,7&8
3. Management/Social Sciences :
- Economics/Business Studies/Government
4. Law : Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies
5. Life Sciences : Biology/Chemistry/Physics
6. Physical Sciences :
7. Medicine/Dentistry/ Pharmacy/Nursing : Biology/Chemistry/Physics
8. Engineering: Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics
9. Agricultural Science: Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry
DURATION OF PROGRAMME: The duration of the study is a minimum of one Academic Session of TWO SEMESTERS. It is strictly non-residential programme.
MODE OF STUDY: Face to face contact at the University of Benin or other designated venues. Lectures will be conducted from 8am ”“ 4pm, Monday to Friday.
How To Apply for UNIBEN JUPEB
Interested candidates are to purchase UNIBEN JUPEB application forms online from the university web site www.uniben.edu with valid VERVE VISA OR MASTERCARD ATM BANK CARD from any commercialbank in Nigeria for the non-refundable application fee of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) The fee excludes bank charges.
The application form must be correctly filled with all information required before submitting online and thereafter printed out.
- ON the uniben website, Click on the WAEUP PORTAL LINK
- Click on the FOUNDATION PROGRAMME (JUPEB) APPLICATION 2019/2020 Link.
- Click on REGISTER FOR APPLICATION and fill out application after reading instructions on the page
- Upload a recent coloured passport size photograph (scanned, not more than 3 months old passport) with red background. Webcam photograph is not acceptable.
- Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule slip which should have your user name and password.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
- Fill your Bio-Data correctly as no complaint about wrong bio-data will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who upload wrong bio-data will be disqualified and forfeit application fee.
- Only coloured print out will be accepted.
- Print at least 4 copies of the University of Benin online registration form with complete passport size photograph printed in colour.
- Candidates are to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure they select the subject combinations relevant to their course of study.
Recommended: How to apply for uniben jupeb
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?