UNIBEN Physics Post UTME Past Questions and Answers for Engineering, Medicine and Surgery, Biological And Physical Sciences. Watch the Video below for Uniben Post UTME Physics Questions And Answers.
As a Uniben graduate, I have figured out what Uniben Sets in Post UTME, how to pass UNIBEN Post UTME and how to score high in Physics. Some of Uniben Physics hot topics are Semiconductors, Electromagnetic Induction, Electricity, Waves, Radioactivity, Atoms, gas laws and dimensional analysis.
Below are UNIBEN Physics Post UTME Questions. They will be updated frequently as more videos are been released to solved all questions Uniben has set in Physics.
1. Which of the following is the best-known Semi-Conductor?
C. Gallium Arsenide
2. The Process of adding impurity to a semiconductor is called
3. In the D.C electric motor, which of the following does not apply?
B. Fixed Carbon Brushes
C. Powerful Magnetic Field
D. Slip Rings
4. In the A.C generator, which of the following does not apply?
A. Fixed carbon brushes
C. Split rings
D. Powerful Magnetic Field
5. The dimension of power is
6. The number of atoms of a radioactive substance is initially 8.0 x 1016. If the number reduces to 2.0 x 1016 in 64 minutes, what is the half-life of the substance?
A. 32min B. 16min C. 8min D. 4min
7. Natural radioactivity was discovered by
A. Niel Bohr
B. Henri Becquerel
C. De Broglie
8. An electric lamb has the following markings 230V, 250W. How long would it take the lamp to use one kilowatt-hour when connected to a 230V mains
A. 8.0hr B. 6.0hr C. 4.0hr D. 2.0hr
9. A gas occupies a volume of 40cm³ at a temperature of 27ºC, and a pressure of 80cmHg. What volume does it occupy at 87ºC and pressure if 120cmHg?
A. 3200cm³ B. 320cm³ C. 32cm³ D. 20cm³
10. A radio wave has a velocity of 3 x 108 m/s. A radio station sends out a broadcast on a frequency of 800KHz. Find the wavelength of the broadcast.
A. 267m B. 37.5m C. 400m D. 375m
11. A wave of frequency 10Hz forms a stationary wave pattern in a medium where the velocity is 20cm/s. The distance between adjacent nodes is
A. 2cm B. 1cm C. 1.5cm D. 5cm
12. A concave mirror has a focal length of 12cm. At what distance from the mirror should an object be placed to give an image exactly as the object.
A. 12cm B. 6cm C. 24cm D. 36cm
13. A working electric motor takes a current 1.5A when the P.d across it is 250V. If its efficiency is 80%, the power output is
A. 350W B. 250W C. 200W D. 300W
UNIBEN Physics Post UTME Questions And Answers. Hope you found this helpful? Feel free to share with others and don’t fail to let me know how you feel using the comment box.
Other Ways Flash Learners Can Boost Your Academic Performance Subjects: Learn Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics, Art And Social Science Subjects. Exams: Free Classes For Ncee, Bece, Waec, Neco, Jamb, Post Utme, Ijmb and ICAN.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?