Correctly Solved UNIBEN Mathematics Post UTME Past Questions for Engineering, Physical Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and other courses that require Mathematics in UNIBEN Post UTME Screening.
As a Uniben Engineering graduate, I have figured out what Uniben Sets in Post UTME, how to pass UNIBEN Post UTME and how to score high in Mathematics. The videos below answers Uniben Post UTME Past and likely Questions so long Mathematics is concerned.
Topics set in UNIBEN Mathematics Post UTME includes variation, simplification using BODMAS, percentage, ratio and rates, simple and compound interest, sets, number bases, quadratic equations, simultaneous equations, polynomials, differentiation and integration, matrices, geometry, trigonometry, etc.
Watch UNIBEN P-UTME Mathematics Questions And Answers
Recommended: Flashlearners mathematics videos
What Uniben Sets In Maths Post UTME
The following areas UNIBEN Sets Questions in Mathematics for Post UTME Candidates has been completed treated in the videos above. Happy Watching…
- Simplification of logarithm
- Indices questions to simplify
- Expressing values in standard form
- Finding rate, principal or Time in simple interest
- Number bases and logarithm equations
- Finding quadratic equations from a given roots
- The factorisation of polynomials of degree three (substitution and long division)
- Probability that in match the school or team will score
- Find the area of curved surface of a cone given base radius and height (CSA = πrl)
- Radius of a circle inscribed in an isosceles triangle
- If a certain number of labourers dig a ditch in so so so days, how long will it take certain number of labourers in so so so days?
- Calculating amount in compound interest.
- Ratio, percentage and approximation
- Percentage profit and loss, cost and selling price calculations
- Sets, Venn diagram involving two sets, permutation and combination
- The gradient of a curve, midpoint and distance between two points
- direct, invert and joint variation, variation leading to simultaneous equations
- Change of subject formula leading to simultaneous equations
- Quadratic and simultaneous equations, polygons and matrices.
- Calculating mean, range, mean deviation, standard deviation, median and mode in statistics.
- Geometry, Trigonometry and calculus.
Hope you enjoyed the videos? Don’t fail to let me know how you feel using the comment box. Feel free to share this with others.
The Best CBT Applications Get Jamb CBT App, Waec App, Bece App, Ncee App Or Ijmb App. Win Prizes: Install Any Flashlearners App to Win Up ₦30,000 While Learning.
FLASHLEARNERS FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS SUBJECTS: Learn Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics And Social Science Subjects. EXAMS: Prepare For African Exams, International Exams And Scholarships.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?