UNICAL Post-UTME 2020: Cut-off Mark, Date, Eligibility and Registration Details is what we shall discuss in this article. Continue reading for how to apply for 2020 University of Calabar Post UTME.
UNICAL cut-off mark is 160 And Application cost is N2000. Registration started on Monday, 29th June 2020 and portal will be shut down at 12.00 midnight on Monday, 21st September, 2020..
Payment For UNICAL POST UTME 2020
The following options are available:
- E-transact option:
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option:
This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
a. Unical Microfinance Bank
b. WEMA Bank
c. First city Monument Bank
d. Heritage Bank
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration Number in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
UNICAL 2020 Post UTME Update
The date for the Aptitude Test will be communicated to all candidates at the close of registration.
Candidates are therefore advised to check the portal after the close of registration for their venue and time of the CBT
- Candidates are also advised to ensure their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
- The Post UTME exercise is a Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
- Foreign candidates are as well advised to indicate their country of residence
Recommended: Schools that have released post UTME form
RECOMMENDED SCIENCE, SOCIAL SCIENCE AND ART VIDEOS
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?