This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the University of Jos (UNIJOS) postgraduate programmes during the 2018/2019 academic session that they can now check their admission status online.
How to Check UNIJOS Postgraduate Admission List
- Go to UNIJOS admission status checking portal at https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission.
- Type the Application Form Number in the required column.
- Click Get Start. Your basic information will be displayed.
- Select Current Level (900 for Ph.D., 800 for masters and 700 for PGD).
- If the email is correct, go to the next field otherwise type your current and active email.
- Type an easy to remember password.
- Re-type to confirm the easy to remember the password you just typed.
- Click on Sign UP.
- An activation link will be sent to the email you provided. Login to the email and click the link to activate your account on the Students’ Portal.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIJOS postgraduate admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?
- SEARCH FLASH LEARNERS
- COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE
- ABOUT BECE, WAEC AND NECO
- VACANCIES AND JOBS GUIDE
- LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS
- ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE
- SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
- SPECIAL TOPICS FOR PARENTS
- Jamb Series Part 16: Jamb WhatsApp Group - Sep 20, 2020
- Jamb Series Part 47: Candidates Who Applied To Your School - Sep 19, 2020
- Jamb Series Part 49: Things You Can Do With Jamb Profile - Sep 18, 2020