The University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session has not been released. Registration timeline will be released immediately Unilag announced Post UTME for this year.
UNILAG online PUTME registration for Admission into all courses for 2019 commenced from 1st August to 21st August 2019. The release of Unilag Post UTME form for this year will delay. The cost of Unilag Post Utme form is N2,000.
UNILAG Post UTME Requirement 2020
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant OL’evel subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October 2020 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Former students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
Candidates with awaiting result can register Unilag Post UTME 2020. However, they will have to upload it before admission begins.
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME 2020
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website https://Unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
SCREENING FEE: N2,000
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications. The University has zero-tolerance for drug abuse, any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?