Uniport Diploma In Law Form Is Now Out For 2017. Continue reading for the full details…..
This is to inform the general public that sale of Application Forms for admission into the Diploma in Law of the College of Continuing Education, University of Port Harcourt for the 2017/2018 academic session session has commenced.
UNIPORT DIPLOMA IN LAW
DURATION AND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS.
Duration of Programme
The Diploma in Law Programme is a Continuing Education Programme and will run for two academic sessions; each session divided into two semesters. Students having no more than five courses to repeat or clear at the end of the second year will be allowed a maximum of one additional academic session to do so, bringing the maximum duration of the programme to three academic sessions (six semesters).
Candidates must have Ordinary Level Credit passes in at least four subjects, including English Language in the WASSC/SSCE/NECO/GCE, obtained at not ore than two sittings.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application for Diploma in Law Programme is on-line. Log on tohttp://ashgrove.cce.uniport.edu.ng and click on Application Procedure in CCE; click on “Register”, sign up and print payment slip.
- Proceed to any of the designated banks to make payment of (N11,000.00) only, excluding Bank charges and obtain an eTranzact receipt.
Login back to your account and verify your payment using the confirmation order number on the eTranzact receipt, fill in the necessary information, upload your passport on the photograph and print your photo card.
Good News! Get The Offers Below For Free:
- Download Over 13,000 Hot Jamb Questions
- Follow My Jamb, Blogging, Waec & Neco Tutorials
- Get All Waec Past Questions With Flashlearners App
- Practice Waec & Jamb Questions Online
WARNING: Do not go to the bank to pay your application fees without printing your payment slip online. Payments should be made for the Payment Slip Number on your payment slip. Do not make payment for any other number.
- Uniport – Choba Micro-Finance Bank
- United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- First Bank PLC
- Fidelity Bank PLC
CLOSING DATE: The sale of Forms will close on Friday, 8th September, 2017.
Score 350+ In Jamb 2018: Download Flashlearners Jamb CBT APP To Get Over 13,000 Likely Questions
I Have Started Sending Daily Hot Updates! Enter Your Email To Subscribe
I Started This Blog As A Passion, With The Vision To Inspire & Empower Young Persons; Helping Them Realise & Maximise their Potentials. You May Click Here To Roll With Me On Instagram @Officialflashisaac.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- Nigeria Current Affairs Questions And Answers For Fun, Jobs & Scholarships - February 18, 2018
- 10 Extraordinary Benefits Of Good Thinking - February 18, 2018
- 65 Common Mistakes Students Make In Use Of English And Corrections - February 18, 2018