Uniport Diploma In Law Form Is Now Out For 2017. Continue reading for the full details…..
This is to inform the general public that sale of Application Forms for admission into the Diploma in Law of the College of Continuing Education, University of Port Harcourt for the 2017/2018 academic session session has commenced.
UNIPORT DIPLOMA IN LAW
DURATION AND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS.
Duration of Programme
The Diploma in Law Programme is a Continuing Education Programme and will run for two academic sessions; each session divided into two semesters. Students having no more than five courses to repeat or clear at the end of the second year will be allowed a maximum of one additional academic session to do so, bringing the maximum duration of the programme to three academic sessions (six semesters).
Candidates must have Ordinary Level Credit passes in at least four subjects, including English Language in the WASSC/SSCE/NECO/GCE, obtained at not ore than two sittings.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application for Diploma in Law Programme is on-line. Log on tohttp://ashgrove.cce.uniport.edu.ng and click on Application Procedure in CCE; click on “Register”, sign up and print payment slip.
- Proceed to any of the designated banks to make payment of (N11,000.00) only, excluding Bank charges and obtain an eTranzact receipt.
Login back to your account and verify your payment using the confirmation order number on the eTranzact receipt, fill in the necessary information, upload your passport on the photograph and print your photo card.
WARNING: Do not go to the bank to pay your application fees without printing your payment slip online. Payments should be made for the Payment Slip Number on your payment slip. Do not make payment for any other number.
- Uniport – Choba Micro-Finance Bank
- United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- First Bank PLC
- Fidelity Bank PLC
CLOSING DATE: The sale of Forms will close on Friday, 8th September, 2017.
Like This Article? Subscribe To Get More For Free!
I started this Blog as a Passion, with the Vision to Inspire and Empower Students and Graduates, helping them Realise and Maximise their Potentials.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- Summary of JAMB 2017 CAPS Sensitization Programme And Hot Details - September 22, 2017
- Apply For The 2018 $500 WAAW Foundation STEM Scholarship Program - September 22, 2017
- How To Receive Money In Nigeria Using Western Union - September 22, 2017