Uniuyo Jupeb 2017 Form Is now on sale. This was announced by the management of the University of Uyo.
You can now get the application form for admission into UNIUYO Basic Studies or JUPEB Programme for 2017/2018 session.
The Basic Studies Programme is designed to prepare students for the examinations conducted by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB). Holders of the JUPEB certificate would subsequently be admitted into the 200 level of the degree programmes offered by the University of Uyo through Direct Entry JAMB in the courses listed below:
Faculties You Can Apply To In Uniuyo Jupeb 2017
A. Faculty of Agriculture
- Agricultural Economics and Extension Animal Science
- (iii) Crop Science
- (iv) Fisheries and Aquatic Environmental Management
- (v) Food Science and Technology
- (vi) Forestry and Natural Environmental Management
- (vii) Home Economics, Nutrition and Dietetics
- (viii) Soil Science and land Resources Management.
B. Faculty of Arts
- (i) Communication Arts
- (ii) English Foreign Language (French)
- (iv) History and International Studies
- (v) Religious and Cultural Studies
- (vi) Theatre Arts
C. Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- (i) Anatomy
- (ii) Biochemistry
- (iii) Physiology.
D. Faculty of Business Administration
- (i) Accounting
- (ii) Banking and Finance
- (iii) Business Management
- (iv) Insurance
- (v) Marketing.
E. Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- (i) Medicine and Surgery.
F. Faculty of Education
- (xi) Geography Education
- (xii) Home Economics Education
- (xiii) Health Education
- (xiv) Integrated Science Education
- (xv) Library and Information Science
- (xvi) Mathematics Education
- (xvii) Pre-Primary/Primary Education
- (xviii) Physics Education
- (xix) Physical Education
- (xx) Religious Studies Education
- (xxi) Social Studies Education
- (xxii) Technical Education
- (xxiii) Vocational Education.
G. Faculty of Engineering
- (i) Agricultural Engineering
- (ii) Chemical Engineering
- (iii) Civil Engineering
- (iv) Computer Engineering
- (v) Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- (vi) Food Engineering
- (vii) Mechanical Engineering
- (viii) Petroleum Engineering.
H. Faculty of Environmental Studies
- (i) Architecture
- (ii) Building Technology
- (ii) Geoinformatics and Surveying
- (vi) Quantity Surveying
- (vii) Urban and Regional Planning
- (viii) Estate Management
I. Faculty of Law
J. Faculty of Pharmacy
K. Faculty of Science
- (i) Animal Science and Environmental Biology
- (ii) Botany and Ecological Studies
- (ii) Chemistry
L. Faculty of Social Sciences
UNIUYO JUPEB Admission Requirements:
- Minimum of five (5) credit passes including English Language and any four (4) other subjects relevant to their course of study obtained at not more than two (2) sittings at the SSCE/WASCE, GCE O/L/NECO and NABTEB.
- Admission into the programme is usually through a University screening test.
- At the end of the programme, successful candidates of the JUPEB examination will be admitted into 200 level in various degree courses in the University of Uyo provided they satisfy the admission criteria for such courses.
NOTE: JAMB Score is not required for admission into this programme. Candidates for the 2017 UTME can also apply as there will be no supplementary application for this programme.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable deposit in the sum of N15,500.00 (fifteen thousand five hundred naira) only via Remita Payment Platform
Online Registration and Payment Instruction:
- Visit the registration portal here or www.uniuyo.edu.ng
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select e-Form(s) Option
- Select Basic Studies as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your Phone Number, Name and Email
- Click the PAY NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be make online or Bank branch
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to complete your registration.
Note: (i) The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
(ii) No complaint of wrong Bio -Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
(iii) Candidates who up-load wrong bio -data will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
(i) One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2017 ONLINE registration form dully completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
Note: Only colour printout will be accepted.
(ii) Two (2) recent passport-size photographs on red background (same photograph as the one used for the on-line registration) with the name and signature of the candidate on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packaged in quarto- size envelope and labeled with the candidate’s name and the department.
(iii) HB pencil, eraser and sharpener.
No GSM handsets, calculators, four-figure tables or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls.
Closing Date for registration:
Monday, July 31, 2017.
Date for screening exercise: Tuesday, August 8 and Wednesday, August 9, 2017.
Venue for the screening exercise:
Ime Sampson Umana Campus of the University of Uyo, Ediene Abak, Abak LGA.
I wish you good luck.
I started this Blog as a Passion, with the Vision to Inspire and Empower Students and Graduates, helping them Realise and Maximise their Potentials.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- After Post UTME 2017 What Next? See What You Should Do - September 19, 2017
- How To Know Whether Jamb Or School Has Offered You Admission In 2017 - September 19, 2017
- 17 Laws To Pass Post UTME Examination In Any Nigerian University - September 19, 2017