University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Pre-Degree Programme Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session. Registration closes September 29, 2021 and date for the screening is September 30th of October 2, 2021.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a one-year Pre-Degree Programme in the under listed Faculties in the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) for the 2021/2022 academic year.
BLAST POST UTME 2021 » Post UTME Past Questions And Solutions » Post UTME Likely Questions And Answers » Free Post UTME Videos For All Topics
UNIUYO Available Pre-Degree Programmes
The available programmes are:
|A. Faculty of Agriculture|
|(a)||Agricultural Economics & Extension|
|(d)||Fisheries and Aquatic Environmental Management|
|(e)||Forestry and Natural Environmental Management|
|(f)||Food Science and Technology|
|(g)||Home Economics. Nutrition and Dietetics|
|(h)||Soil Science & Land Resources Management|
|B. Faculty of Science|
|(a)||Animal Science and Environmental Biology|
|(b)||Botany and Ecological Studies|
|C.||Faculty of Education|
|(c)||Computer Science Education|
|(f)||Home Economics Education|
|(g)||Integrated Science Education|
|(h)||Library and Information Science (Science component only)|
|(j)||Pre-Primary/Primary Education (Science component only)|
UNIUYO Pre-Degree Entry Qualifications.
- Candidates must possess credit pass in at least five (5) “O” level subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Agricultural Science is accepted in place of Biology for Agricultural Science Education and Agriculture candidates only), at not more than two sittings in the SSCE (WAEC/NECO, GCE or NABTEB).
- Candidates seeking admission into programmes in the Faculty of Agriculture should possess at least five (5) “O” Level Credit passes in NECO, WASC/GCE including Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science, Mathematics, English Language and any one of Economics, Geography or Physics. At least a Pass in Physics is acceptable.
- Candidates for admission into Agricultural Science Education must possess five (5) “O” Level credit passes in English Language, Chemistry, Biology (or Agricultural Science), Mathematics and any other subject.
- Candidates for admission into Home Economics Education should possess five “O” Level Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and any other subject.
NOTE: Your Jamb Score is not required for admission into this programme. But all successful candidates will be required to Register Jamb 2022 into programmes of their choices from the list provided in A to C above.
How To Apply For UNIUYO 2021 Pre-Degree
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable deposit in the sum of N10,500.00 (ten thousand five hundred naira) only via Remita Payment Platform
Online Registration and Payment Instruction
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select e-Form(s) Option
- Select Pre-Degree as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your Phone Number, Name and Email
- Click the PAY NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online or Bank branch
- After payment, return to the online portal and click on Register Link to complete your registration.
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.