Is the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Post UTME form out for 2021? The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
UNIZIK Post UTME registration starts on Wednesday 8th September 2021 and ends on Wednesday 10th November 2021. Change of course or change of institution into Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (and its affiliate institutions) ends on Friday 12th November 2021.
BLAST POST UTME 2021 » Post UTME Past Questions And Solutions » Post UTME Likely Questions And Answers » Free Post UTME Videos For All Topics
2021 Cut Off Marks for UNIZIK Post UTME
Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
FACULTIES/PROGRAMMES WITH CUT OFF MARK OF 200
- BIOSCIENCES: Applied Biochemistry, Applied Microbiology.
- LAW, MEDICINE & SURGERY, PHARMACY, SOCIAL SCIENCES, HEALTH SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Computer Science.
FACULTIES/PROGRAMMES WITH CUT OFF MARK OF 180
- ARTS, BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- BIOSCIENCES: Biological Science, Botany, Parasitology & Entomology, Zoology.
- ENGINEERING: Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Computer, Mechanical
FACULTIES/PROGRAMMES WITH CUT OFF MARK OF 160
- AGRICULTURE, EDUCATION, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- ENGINEERING: Agric & BioResources, Industrial Production, Metallurgical & Material, Polymer &
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Chemistry, Geological Science, Geophysics, Mathematics, Physics and
Industrial Physics, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Statistics.
- All Affiliate Institutions.
To Apply for UNIZIK Post UTME.
Change of course or change of institution into Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (and its affiliate institutions) ends on Friday 20th November 2021.
- Visit the portal portal.UNIZIK.edu.ng
- Click on “Create Account”
- Enter your UTME Registration Number and valid email address and click “Send”. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly
- Copy the verification code and click on “Continue”
- On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click “Submit”
- Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
- After successful login, click on “Step One”, click on “Generate Application Form RRR”
- Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2000 only
- Login to the portal, click “Step Two”, click on “Confirm payment”, enter the RRR number and click on “Verify payment”. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification “Payment already verified”, then proceed to “Step Three”
- Click on “Step Three”, click on “Fill Application Form”, fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period
- Check the “I Agree” box and click on the “Submit” button
- -Print out the Application form.
For Direct Entry Candidates:
- In addition to the above registration procedures, candidates must also ensure that their academic transcript is forwarded to The Registrar, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, on or before Monday 30th November 2021.
- Any candidate whose transcript is not received before the stipulated period will not be considered for admission.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- Monitor your personal phone number/email and UNIZIK website for further details on the post-UTME / DE screening exercise.
- The screening exercise will be conducted in full compliance with established COVID-19 safety protocols.
- Candidates who did not register online will not be involved in the screening exercise.
- You must also upload your O’level results in JAMB Portal to be considered for admissions.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
Please note that candidates with WASCE and NABTEB should fill only their name, Exam No, Year and School/Centre where the examination was taken. Candidates can always go back to update their O’level result information for correctness.
Read Also: How to pass UNIZIK post UTME