To all those who have been asking about UNN Second supplementary admission list. The Management Of The University of Nigeria (UNN) wishes to inform all prospective students that the Second Updated Supplementary admission list (VC List) has not been released for 2018/2019 academic session.
The list contains names of UTME candidate and Direct entry candidates. The list can been accessed via the links below:
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
- UNN SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST
- UNN SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST (DIRECT ENTRY)
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
1) Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), login your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
2) With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
3) Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
4) Proceed with other fee payments and registration asindicated on the University of Nigeria website.
How To Check UNN Admission Status On Jamb Caps Portal
Your admission is not complete until you check and Accept your admission status on Jamb Caps portal. Click here to accept admission status on Jamb caps right now to check your name in Jamb admission lists.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?