Online Video Tutorials is now Popular among African Students. Watch The West African Examination Council (WAEC) Online Mathematics Videos For All Topics Including Solved Waec Past Questions.
Waec Mathematics Covers Number and Numeration, Algebraic Process, Mensuration, Plane Geometry, Coordinate Geometry, Trigonometry, Introductory Calculus, Statistics and Probability and then Vectors. You may Click here for Updated Waec Maths Syllabus.
Watch Waec Mathematics Videos
Operations on Numbers; Introduction to Mathematics…
00:00 - Intro
00:20 - Mathematics Definition & Applications
01:25 - Branches of Mathematics
02:00 - Operations on Numbers
02:50 - Addition of Numbers
03:55 - Subtraction of Numbers
05:38 - Base 10
06:34 -Multiplication of Numbers
07:20 - Division of Numbers
08:33 - Square of Numbers
09:20 - Cube of Numbers
10:10 - Square Root of Numbers
10:50 - Cube Root of Numbers
11:20 - Reciprocal of Numbers
11:45 - BODMAS
Feel free to Watch Similar Videos using the links below and don’t fail to Subscribe to this Channel:
More Maths Topics: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1JHDIvuvb4A6Fm4dA9XpFWbfVnVNN0Yq
CHOOSE TOPIC: https://www.youtube.com/c/FlashLearners/playlists
This Video Covers BODMAS For Waec, Jamb and other Exams. BODMAS Stands for Bracket, Off/Order, Division, Multiplication, Addition and Subtraction.
The Common Mathematical Operations are Addition (+), Subtraction (-), Multiplication (x) and Division.
Most Mathematics Questions in Waec, Neco, Jamb and Other Examinations Asking you to Evaluate or Simplify require the Use of BODMAS.
When Addition or Subtraction is Mixed with Multiplication or Division in any Question, we apply BODMAS to solve it.
You can use the link below to watch my Introduction to BOMAS
CHOOSE SUBJECT: https://www.youtube.com/c/FlashLearners/playlists
Recommended: All Waec Videos
Benefits Of Waec Mathematics Videos
- The Waec Mathematics class is free of charge.
- Videos are frequently added to cover all Waec Topics.
- The topics are well explained coupled with related Questions.
- Questions are solved the way you will understand them.
- Flashlearners Waec Mathematics Videos will keep you fully engaged.
- You can learn at your convenient time and from anywhere.
- Option to Pause and take the videos back as many times as you like.
- You can take the Flashlearners Mathematics Quiz After every Video.
- Install the Flashlearners App to access Thousands of WAEC Questions.
- Opportunity to ask any Mathematics Question.
How To Enjoy The Mathematics Videos
- Shut down distractions; pay full attention.
- Use an earpiece or headset if you are in a noisy environment.
- Get a calculator, pen and note for jotting.
- Write Down important points as you learn.
- Watch each video more than once.
- Solve the questions on your own to see if you can reproduce what you learnt
- Don’t jump to another video until you fully understand one Video.
Hope you found this helpful? Feel free to share with your friends and don’t fail to drop your comment below.