Online Video Tutorials has gained a lot of exposure among students. Waec and Jamb Video Tutorials Shouldn’t be left out. This is why I have taken the pain to create Waec and Jamb Mathematics Videos to cover all Waec and Jamb Topics.
Jamb Mathematics is divided into five sections which are Number and Numeration, Algebra, Geometry/Trigonometry, Calculus and Statistics. You may click here for complete Jamb Maths Syllabus.
On the other hand, Waec Mathematics Covers Number and Numeration, Algebraic Process, Mensuration, Plane Geometry, Coordinate Geometry, Trigonometry, Introductory Calculus, Statistics and Probability and then Vectors. You may click here for full Waec Maths Syllabus.
Benefits Of Flashlearners Maths Video Tutorials
- The Mathematics class is free of charge.
- It is frequently updated to cover all Waec and Jamb Topics.
- The topics are well explained coupled with related Questions.
- Questions are solved the way you will understand it.
- Flashlearners Maths Videos will keep you fully engaged.
- You can learn at your convenient time and from anywhere.
- Option to Pause and take the videos back as many times as you like.
- You can take the Flashlearners Mathematics Quiz After every Video.
- You can install the Flashlearners App to access thousand other Questions.
- Opportunity to ask me any Mathematics Questions using this comment box, on my YouTube Channel or Contact Form.
How to Get The Best Out of The Maths Videos
- Shut down distractions; pay full attention.
- Use earpiece or headset if you are in a noisy environment.
- Get a calculator, pen and note for jotting.
- Write Down important points as you learn.
- Watch each video more than once.
- Solve the questions on your own to see if you can reproduce what you learnt
- Don’t jump to another video until you fully understand one Video.
Hope you found this helpful? Feel free to share with your friends and don’t fail to drop your comment below.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?