2020 GCE Chemistry: What are the areas GCE will set Chemistry Questions from and how do I get GCE Chemistry 2020 OBJ And Essay Questions? GCE 2020 Chemistry Questions is what we shall discuss here.
GCE Chemistry is important to every GCE 2020 Science Candidate. Read on for Sample Questions GCE would set in 2020 Chemistry Objective and Theory or click here for Waec GCE 2020 Chemistry Syllabus.
Waec GCE 2020 Chemistry 1 & 2 Questions And Answers
You have asked the questions, what are the areas Waec GCE sets questions in Chemistry? I am here to give you bold answers to your question.
To make this topic easy for you to understand, I will divide it into three sections. The three sections are:
- Waec GCE 2020 Chemistry Objective Questions
- 2020 Waec GCE Chemistry Essay Questions And Answers.
- Instructions To Pass GCE 2020 Examination.
GCE 2020 Chemistry Objective Questions
As usual, you will be given questions and options A to E to choose from. Normally, the number of objective questions (OBJ) you are to answer in Waec GCE 2020 Chemistry Science is 50.
- A. water
- B. mercury
- C. paraffin
- D. phenol
- A. calcium hydrogentrioxocarbonate (IV)
- B. calcium trioxocarbonate (IV)
- C. calcium tetraoxosulphate (VI)
- D. calcium hydroxide
- A. bad colour
- B. bacteria
- C. temporary hardness
- D. permanent hardness
- A. NO2
- B. NH3
- C. N2O
- D. NO2
- A. negative
- B. zero
- C. positive
- D. indeterminate
- A. further heating
- B. adding concentrated H2SO4
- C. cooling the acid solution with cold water
- D. bubbling air through the acid solution
- A. positive ion
- B. neutral atom of a metal
- C. neutral atom of a non-metal
- D. negative ion
- A. Reforming
- B. Polymerization
- C. Distillation
- D. Cracking
- A. 2.536
- B. 1.623
- C. 4.736
- D. 0.394
- A. 10.0s
- B. 12.5s
- C. 17.7s
- D. 32.0s
- A. endothermic
- B. exothermic
- C. reversible
- D. ionic
†’ + alpha particle
- A. 226
- B. 220
- C. 227
- D. 222
- A. trigonal planar
- B. octahedral
- C. square planar
- D. tetrahedral
- A. 54.0g
- B. 27.0g
- C. 13.5g
- D. 108.0g
- A. Low melting point
- B. Weak electropositive character
- C. High boiling point
- D. White lustrous appearance
16. The tincture of iodine means iodine dissolved in
B. bromine chloride
C. chlorine water
View Answer & Discuss (1)
RECOMMENDED SCIENCE, SOCIAL SCIENCE AND ART VIDEOS
17. Temporary hard water is formed when rain water containing dissolved carbon(IV) oxide flows over deposits of
18. The acid anhydride that will produce weak acid in water is
19. In the laboratory preparation of ethyl ethanoate, the water present in the mixture is removed using a solution of
A. an hydrous CaCl4
B. concentrated NaCO4
C. dilute NaOH
D. concentrated H4SO4
20. Which of the following reactions would take place when concentrated sodium hydroxide solution is added to palm oil?
21. Starch could be converted to glucose by the process of
22. Which of the following compounds is a secondary alkanol?
23. Which of the following substances is a heavy chemical?
B. Barim Hydroxide
C. Hydrochloric acid
24. Which of the following process does not take place in domestic water treatment?
25. A substance responsible for the sour taste of unripe orange is
C. Alkanoic acid
26. Which of the following products of biotechnology can be used as a fuel in place of petrol?
27. Which of the following polymers in thermosetting?
28. Which of the following gases is monoatomic?
29. The general formula of alkanones is
30. The constituent common to duralumin and alnico is
31. The shape of the S-orbital is
32. Aluminium hydroxide is used in the dyeing industry as a
- A. 1.6 10-4
- B. 6.3 10-11
- C. 6.3 10-4
- D. 1.6 10-11
34. Incomplete oxidation of ethanol yields
- A. CH3COOH
- B. CH3COCH3
- C. CH3CH2OCH2CH3
- D. CH2CHO
- A. A saturated solution
- B. an acidic solution
- C. a buffer solution
- D. an alkaline solution
Read Also: How to answer GCE questions very fast
Note: Check Waec GCE GCE Timetable, the Examination date
Chemistry Waec GCE 2020 Theory Questions And Anwers
The following are the kind of questions you should expect in Waec GCE 2020 Chemistry Theory or Essay. They are hot cake questions:
- Write short note on the following:
- Different between exothermic and endothermic reaction with the aid of equations.
- When few drops of concentrated trioxonitrate(V) acid is added to an unknown sample and wanned an intense yellow colouration is observed. The likely functional group present in the sample is
Waec GCE 2020 Examination Instructions
- Do not open your question paper until you are told to do so
- USE HB pencil throughout in the OBJ Section
- You are free to use Biro in the theory part
- You are allowed to use calculator to solve
- Make sure that you fill your name, Subject, paper, paper code and other examination details where necessary.
- Ensure that the texts in your question papers are boldly printed
- Behave yourself.
- Don’t let invigilators catch you using expo
Related To 2020 Waec GCE Chemistry obj and Essay:
Waec GCE 2020 esssay answers
Waec GCE answer for Chemistry science
Flashlearners Chemistry answer Waec GCE 2020
answer Waec GCE 2020 Chemistry
www. Waec GCE 2020
Chemistry obj Waec GCE 2020
Waec GCE exam timetable
2020 Waec GCE Chemistry questions
2020 Waec GCE Chemistry answers
2020 Waec GCE Chemistry syllabus
That’s all for now… I shall update you when more real live questions and answers come up. However, I advise that you are hardworking so as to pass your Waec GCE once and for all.
Read Also: How to read and pass Waec GCE in one day
Feel free to share this article with friends using the share buttons and don’t fail to comment using the comment box below.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?