WAEC Exam Timetable 2022
* Available to candidates in Ghana only
** Available to candidates in Nigeria only
*** Available to candidates in The Gambia and Sierra Leone only
**** Available to candidates in Liberia only
1. Difference in Time on Question Paper and Timetable
Where the duration indicated on the question paper differs from that on the timetable, the one on the question paper should be followed.
2. Question Papers to be Given Out in Advance of the Dates They Are to be Taken
(1) General Knowledge-In-Art Paper 3
The question paper for General Knowledge-In-Art 3 will be given to candidates two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
(2) Project Work Papers
The question papers for project work for Basketry, Graphic Design, Leatherwork, Ceramics, Sculpture, Picture Making, Textiles and Jewellery will be forwarded to candidates two weeks in advance of the examination. The exact date for the delivery of question papers to candidates will be communicated to them through their schools.
3. Extra Time for Blind, Deaf and Dumb Candidates
Blind, deaf and dumb candidates should be allowed one and half times the time allotted to other candidates
Recommended: Everything about Waec