Samsung Released Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20U in February 2020. Now, you may be wondering which to buy between the Samsung Galaxy S20, Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus and The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra. This article will guide you on the best one to buy out of the three new Samsung Phones.
Now, If money is your reason for contemplating on which S20 model to buy, then I will advise you to go for Samsung Galaxy S20 straight away. The Galaxy S20 is the cheapest among the three. You can get it here in Nigeria as from ₦300,000.
The Galaxy S20, S20+ And S20U has a lot of features in common. For Example, All three phones Feature:
- Snapdragon 865 Processor
- AMOLED Display (3200×1440 Resolution; 120 Hz Refresh Rate, HDR10+)
- S20 and S20+ have similar Selfie Camera (10MP Æ’/2.2). Ultra is 40MP.
- S20, S20+ and S20+ packs 12GB RAM. S20 Ultra has 16GB RAM Version.
- Large storage (128GB, 256GB And 512GB). You can use up to 1TB Memory Card.
- In-screen fingerprint sensor, Face recognition and water-resistant.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6 and They’re all 5G enabled.
- S20 Ultra And S20 Plus has Time-of-flight sensor
It is the few differences between them that would make you to finally settle for one. I have to categorize the set of persons that should buy S20, the ones who need S2O Plus and those who should settle for the S20 Ultra. Continue reading to know where you belong.
Those Who Should Buy the Samsung Galaxy S20
- If you don’t want a very big Phone (6.2-Inch)
- You want to decent Camera
- You are okay with three Cameras just like the Galaxy S10
- You are okay with 3X Optical Zoom and 30x Digital
- You don’t need 100X Digital Zoom (Who does?)
- 4,000 mAh Battery on a 6.2 Inch Phone
Recommended: The best cheap Samsung phones
Those Who Should Buy the Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus
- If you want something bigger than S2O but not as big as S20 Ultra (6.7-Inch)
- You want to a decent camera
- You want four Cameras just like the Galaxy S20 Ultra
- You are okay with 3X Optical Zoom and 30x Digital Zoom
- 4,500 mAh Battery on a 6.7 Inch Phone
Those Who Should Buy the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
- If you want a very big Phone (6.9-Inch)
- You want 10x Optic Zoom
- You want to show off with 100X Digital Zoom
- You want to tell people that your phone has 108MP Camera
- You like four Camera and big numbers (MP)
- 500 mAh on a 6.9 Inch Display Phone
- You want the Maximum Ram in any Phone
Recommended: Everything about the new galaxy phones
Conclusion: If you are a normal user, go for the Galaxy S20. You can buy the S20 Plus if you want something bigger. The S20 Ultra is really not a big deal. Don’t buy S20 Ultra unless you really know what you are doing. There is also a report that the Galaxy S20 Ultra Camera has autofocus issue. Hopefully, they fix it with the next Software Update.
Hope you found this article helpful? Feel free to share with others and don’t fail to let me know how you feel using the comment box.
Other Ways Flash Learners Can Boost Your Academic Performance Subjects: Learn Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics, Art And Social Science Subjects. Exams: Free Classes For Ncee, Bece, Waec, Neco, Jamb, Post Utme, Ijmb and ICAN.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?