The World Bank is invites applications from qualified professionals in the continent of Africa yearly to assume various office in the World Bank and the International Finance Corporation. However, the application for 2018 has not been announced.
In this article. I will enlighten you about World Bank Group recruitment drive 2018 and how to apply. This article will be updated if any information changes as regards the recruitment procedures.
World Bank Recruitment 2018 Details
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Sub-Saharan African countries
To be taken at (country): United States or other countries
Eligible Fields: Education, Health, Development Economics, Information Technology Systems, Social Urban/Rural & Resilience and Governance.
About the Award: In 2015, the World Bank Group launched a recruitment mission to attract Sub Saharan African professionals to its work force.
The initiative was the first of its kind for the institution and resulted in numerous hires into business areas such as Education, Health, Development Economics, Information Technology Systems, Social Urban/Rural & Resilience and Governance.
Good News! Get The Offers Below For Free:
- Download Over 13,000 Hot Jamb Questions
- Follow My Jamb, Blogging, Waec & Neco Tutorials
- Get All Waec Past Questions With Flashlearners App
- Practice Waec & Jamb Questions Online
The World Bank Group continues its commitment to hiring Sub-Saharan African professionals and announces its latest recruitment mission to again attract highly qualified Sub-Saharan African professionals who are looking for an exciting career, where their effort will contribute to the institution’s goal of ending extreme poverty and promoting shared prosperity.
We are currently seeking qualified professionals to fill various roles within the World Bank and the International Finance Corporation that may be located in Washington, D.C. or one of our regional offices.
Offered Since: 2015
Eligibility For World Bank Scholarship:
- Minimum qualifications for entry-level positions include a Master’s degree plus 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- For mid-career professionals, the minimum requirements are a Master’s degree plus 8 years of relevant professional experience.
- Ideal candidates for these positions must have a demonstrated capacity for strategic thinking, the ability to conduct dialogue on relevant development policies and priorities, and fluency in English.
- Fluency or proficiency in other languages, in particular Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish, or Russian is preferred.
Value of Recruitment:
A career with the World Bank Group offers a unique opportunity for exceptionally talented individuals with a passion for international development to contribute to solving some of the world’s most pressing problems.
Bank staff work with governments, civil society groups, the private sector, and others in developing countries around the world, assisting clients in all areas of development, from policy and strategic advice to the identification, preparation, appraisal, and supervision of development projects.
Duration of Recruitment: Full Time
How to Apply:
To view and apply for any position, please click the vacancies below.
Award Provider: The World Bank Group
Important Notes: Candidates who have previously submitted applications through the Recruitment Drive for African Nationals in 2017 must submit a new application to be considered for opportunities in 2018 campaign.
Only Shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Reference: See it here
Score 350+ In Jamb 2018: Download Flashlearners Jamb CBT APP To Get Over 13,000 Likely Questions
I Have Started Sending Daily Hot Updates! Enter Your Email To Subscribe
I Started This Blog As A Passion, With The Vision To Inspire & Empower Young Persons; Helping Them Realise & Maximise their Potentials. You May Click Here To Roll With Me On Instagram @Officialflashisaac.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- Nigeria Current Affairs Questions And Answers For Fun, Jobs & Scholarships - February 18, 2018
- 10 Extraordinary Benefits Of Good Thinking - February 18, 2018
- 65 Common Mistakes Students Make In Use Of English And Corrections - February 18, 2018