I have already explained the number of courses offered in hundred level. I also gave an in-depth explanation of General Studies (GST) and why you should take them seriously. You may click here now to go through all that.
In this article, I will list out the 50 questions to expect from philosophy and logic in your first year. To make things easy for you, I will give all the answers after the questions. Happy reading………..
Top 50 100L GST Philosophy And Logic Questions
1. Who holds the view that evil comes out of ignorance of its consequences?
2. Anyone who denies God’s existence is a……
3. Who first invented the term “Philosophy”?
4. Who is of the view that fire is the Origin of all things?
5. What are the four branches of Philosophy?
6. ___ is the love of Wisdom.
7. Who was the earliest greek philosopher?
8. Pantheism equates God with what?
9. Andronicus of Rhodes was the disciple of ?
10. The ancient greek philosophy is characterized by what?
11. The theory of “ideal world” was propounded by who?
12. Whose Image and thinking was associated with the word of the Delphi Oracle “Man, know thyself?”
13. The study of beauty is called?
14. The study of value is called?
15. Cheating in examination is a problem discussed in?
16. The statement, ‘the unexamined life is not worth living” is made by?
17. Epistemology is the study of ___
18. Who wrote the famous book, The Prince?
19. Who wrote the book, The city of God?
20. The Study of sound reasoning is called?
21. What are the branches of Philosopy?
22. What is the difference between sound and logical reasoning?
23. Who is a theistic Philosopher?
24. Who propounded the allegory of the cave
25. Who wrote the city of God?
25. Who said the world came from fire?
26. Who said the world came from water?
27. Who said the world came from fire?
30. What is the meaning of Ephata?
31. Where did Paul see an alter with the inscription “To An Unknown God”
32. What was the major question asked in ancient greet philosophy
33. What happened during the post socratic period?
34. Why was socrates killed?
35. Who championed pragmatism?
36. What is Universal affirmative?
37. What is Universal Negative?
38. Medieval period was also called?
39. What period was referred to as age of reasoning?
40. Age of Analysis is also referred to as?
41. Philosophy was coined from the word ___ and ___?
42. What is Metaphysics
43. What is Epistemology
44. What is axiology
45. What is Fallacy?
45. Appeal to pity is also referred to as?
46. Appeal to force is also referred to as?
47. Argumentum ad ignorantia is also referred to as?
48. Give two examples of ancient greek philosophers.
49. What modern philosopher do you know?
50. Add your own questions………….
Answers To First Year Philosophy And Logic Questions
5. Metaphysics, Epistemology, Axiology And Logic.
10. Age of reason.
19. St. Augustine
RECOMMENDED A. JAMB, POST UTME AND WAEC APP B. SSCE, JAMB AND BLOGGING CLASS C. GET MY LATEST UPDATES FOR FREE
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT? A. I WANT TO SEARCH B. COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE C. ALL ABOUT WAEC AND NECO D. VACANCIES AND RECRUITMENT E. LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS F. ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE G. SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
TRENDING STUDY GUIDE
- 5G Facts And When 5G Network Will Launch In Nigeria - Apr 6, 2020
- 50 Sweetest Happy Birthday Wishes And Text Messages - Apr 5, 2020
- Top Questions By Waec, Jamb, Neco, Gce And Nabteb Candidates - Apr 5, 2020