Philosophy and Logic Questions and answers for 100 Level Unversity Students. I have already explained the courses offered in hundred level (year one). I also gave an in-depth explanation of General Studies (GST) and why you should take them seriously.
In this article, I will list out the 50 questions to expect from philosophy and logic in your first year and the correct answers after all the questions. You may also check my free video tutorials on all topics here. Happy reading………..
Top 50 100L GST Philosophy And Logic Questions
1. Who holds the view that evil comes out of ignorance of its consequences?
2. Anyone who denies God’s existence is an ……
3. Who first invented the term “Philosophy”?
4. Who is of the view that fire is the Origin of all things?
5. What are the four branches of Philosophy?
6. ___ is the love of Wisdom.
7. Who was the earliest greek philosopher?
8. Pantheism equates God with what?
9. Andronicus of Rhodes was the disciple of?
10. The ancient Greek philosophy is characterized by what?
11. The theory of “ideal world” was propounded by who?
12. Whose Image and thinking was associated with the word of the Delphi Oracle “Man, know thyself?”
13. The study of beauty is called?
14. The study of value is called?
15. Cheating in an examination is a problem discussed in?
16. The statement, ‘the unexamined life is not worth living” is made by?
17. Epistemology is the study of ___
18. Who wrote the famous book, The Prince?
19. Who wrote the book, The city of God?
20. The Study of sound reasoning is called?
21. What are the branches of Philosophy?
22. What is the difference between sound and logical reasoning?
23. Who is a theistic Philosopher?
24. Who propounded the allegory of the cave
25. Who wrote the city of God?
25. Who said the world came from fire?
26. Who said the world came from water?
27. Who said the world came from Edo State?
30. What is the meaning of Ephata? (Ans: Be opened)
31. Where did Paul see an alter with the inscription “To An Unknown God” (Ans: Anthem in Greece)
32. What was the major question asked in ancient greet philosophy
33. What happened during the post-Socratic period?
34. Why was Socrates killed? (Guilty of impiety and corruption of the youth)
35. Who championed pragmatism?
36. What is Universal affirmative?
37. What is Universal Negative?
38. The medieval period was also called?
39. What period was referred to as age of reasoning?
40. Age of Analysis is also referred to as?
41. Philosophy was coined from the word ___ and ___?
42. What is Metaphysics
43. What is Epistemology
44. What is axiology
45. What is Fallacy?
45. Appeal to pity is also referred to as?
46. Appeal to force is also referred to as?
47. Argumentum ad ignorantia is also referred to as? (Appeal to ignorance)
48. Give two examples of ancient Greek philosophers.
49. What modern philosopher do you know?
50. Add your own questions………….
Answers To First Year Philosophy And Logic Questions
5. Metaphysics, Epistemology, Axiology And Logic.
10. Age of reason.
19. St. Augustine
Recommended: Everything you should know about year one courses
Hope you found this helpful? Feel free to share with others and don’t fail to let me know how you feel using the comment box.