What will Jamb set in CRS for 2021 UTME and what are the top hot likely questions to come out in Jamb 2021 CRS? Continue reading for important CRS Questions and Answers for Jamb 2021.
The 40 Questions and answers will cover every Chapter in Jamb CRS. However, the Likely Accounts Questions will not be arranged topic by topic. You may want to click here for likely questions from Jamb Sweet Sixteen or go through over 40 Jamb Government Questions by clicking here.
After all said and done, below are Questions in Jamb CRS to help you in 2021. Trust me, questions are likely to come out from there.
Jamb CRK Questions And Answers
1. Question: The question that arose in the church in Jerusalem was settled with the conclusion that
Answer: it is not necessary for Gentiles to be circumcised
2. The new covenant was based on
Answer: reconciliation with God
3. Jesus taught on the mount that we should give our alms …
Answer: without other people’s knowledge
4. Immediately after the baptism of Jesus
Answer: he was led by the spirit into the wilderness (Mark 1:9-12)
5. Jesus chased away traders at the Temple in order to
Answer: reinstate the fact that the temple is a house of prayer
6. In the sermon on the mount, Jesus said those who make peace should rejoice because
Answer: they will be called children of God
7. During the transfiguration of Jesus, who suggested that three tabernacles be made for Jesus, Elijah and Moses?
8. When Paul says “If anyone will not work, let him not eat”, he means
Answer: every person should toil and labour to earn a living
9. Who was king Ahasuerus’ chamberlain who kept his concubines?
10. Gehazi was the servant of
Read Also: Why intelligent students score low in Jamb
11. According to James, effective prayer is that which is offered
Answer: in faith
12. The first martyr of Christ dies through
RECOMMENDED SCIENCE, SOCIAL SCIENCE AND ART VIDEOS
13. Obadiah, who was in charge of Ahab’s household, hid how many prophets?
Answer: a hundred prophets of God from Jezebel’s wrath
14. Jesus’ coming to earth in the form of a human showed his
15. David submitted to the will of God when God killed the child he had with Bathsheba by
Answer: ending his fast
15. When Herod sought to kill Jesus, his father hid him in
16. ‘This is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased’. These words were spoken
Answer: after Jesus’ baptism
17. Who was the prototype of Christ?
18. ‘But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus’. This statement was made by Paul to
Answer: The Phillippians
19. During the transfiguration, those who appeared unto Jesus were
Answer: Moses and Elijah
20. According to Galatians, one of the benefits of being joint heirs with Christ is having His Spirit in
Answer: our hearts
21. According to Paul, the kingdom of God is not in word but in
22. When Jesus asked his disciples that ‘who do men say that I am?’, Peter said he was
23. The devil promised to give Jesus all the kingdom of the World if He
Answer: bowed down to him
24. Paul and Silas were sent on a mission by the
Answer: Church in Jerusalem
25. In Paul’s letter to Philemon, he stated that forgiveness should be
26. In Apostle Paul’s second epistle to the Thessalonians, what did he deem fit to thank God for on their behalf?
Answer: their salvation, growing faith and brotherly love
27. Jonah was supposed to go to … where God sent him but he headed to …….
Answer: Nineveh / Tarshish
28. Before the death and ascension of Jesus, He promised to give us another
29. What question did the high priest ask Jesus during his trial?
Answer: Are you the Christ?
30. The son Abraham had with Hagar was named
31. Prophet Hosea was to marry a prostitute to portray
Answer: Israel’s unfaithfulness as opposed to God’s love
32. According to Jeremiah, the people of Isreal were in exile because of their
Answer: unfaithfulness and faithlessness
33. David’s behaviour after Prophet Nathan accused him of murder and adultery showed his
Recommended: Jamb economics likely questions
34. The Jews demand the release fo Barrabas rather than Jesus because
Answer: of the Jews’ determination to crucify Jesus
35. According to Mark, after the transfiguration, Jesus charged His disciples to
Answer: tell no one what they had seen
36. According to James, treatment of brethren at fellowship should not be based on
37. When the Babylonians captured King Zedekiah, they
Answer: put out his eyes
38. What action of Abraham produced the seal of God on His promises to him?
39. According to John, Jesus said the work of God is
Answer: believing in HIm who he had sent
40. Paul declared in Romans that as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, by one man’s obedience many will be made righteous.
- How to pass Jamb CRS
- CRS likely questions in Jamb
- Jamb expo questions 2021
- Jamb CRS Expo questions
- Free Jamb CRS questions
- 2021 Jamb CRS questions
- Jamb Religious Knowledge questions and answers
- What will come out in Christian Religious Study for Jamb 2021
- Questions from hot topics in Christian Religious Studies For UTME
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?