What are the Questions Jamb will set in English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Literature, Government, CRS, Physics, etc this year 2020? Every one wants Jamb Expo on likely questions that will come out in Jamb CBT 2020.
It is true that nobody can give you the exact questions that will come out in Jamb 2020. Also, gone are the days when you get Jamb answers through SMS on the morning before you enter Jamb Exam Hall. In fact, jamb has banned phones and wristwatches. However, we know Jamb standard and how they are setting questions these days.
In this article, I will share Jamb 2020 likely questions in all subjects. The questions in this article are recent and questions that will likely come out in 2020 Jamb (Not expo on exactly what Jamb will set this year 2020). Continue reading the likely questions Jamb will set in your four subjects…
- 1. Jamb Questions That Would Come Out In All Subjects For 2020
- 2. Use of English Likely Jamb Questions
- 3. 2020 Jamb Sweet Sixteen Likely Jamb Questions
- 4. Jamb Literature Likely Jamb Questions
- 5. Jamb 2020 Commerce Likely Jamb Questions
- 6. 2020 Jamb Economics Likely Jamb Questions
- 7. 2020 Jamb Government Likely Jamb Questions
- 8. Jamb Agriculture Likely Jamb Questions 2020
- 9. 2020 Jamb Accounts Likely Jamb Questions
- 10. 2020 Jamb CRS Likely Jamb Questions
- 11. 2020 Jamb Biology Likely Jamb Questions
- 12. JAMB MATHEMATICS 2020
Note: After One or two questions from each subject, there is a link to continue reading. Just click on continue reading after every question and answer to see all likely questions Jamb will set from it in 2020.
Jamb Questions That Would Come Out In All Subjects For 2020
We started from the bottom and now we are here. You are just one paragraph away from what you came here for. Remember, it is what you have in your head that takes you ahead. Quickly take a glass of chilled water and Jump to the next paragraphs…
RECOMMENDED A. BLAST 2020 POST UTME WITH FLASHLEARNERS
Use of English Likely Jamb Questions
Question: Nearest in meaning (Synonym)… Mr Brown is often described as an astute businessman.
Answer: The correction option is A. An astute person is someone who is clever and quick at seeing what to do in a particular situation. Such a person can also be described as shrewd.
2020 Jamb Sweet Sixteen Likely Jamb Questions
Questions: According to the sweet sixteen Novel, which of these society has “Fat-farms”, where girls were force-fed to fatten them up in the novel?
Sweet 16 Question: Who is Mr. Bello’s favourite musician
Answer: Mr. Bello listened to Fela’s music and other songs too but his favourite musician is Ali Farka Toure which is from Mali
Jamb Literature Likely Jamb Questions
Question: “The best way to make your parents proud is to disobey them”. The above statement employs the use of
Question: A play on words that sound similar is called
Jamb 2020 Commerce Likely Jamb Questions
Questions: Commerce is defined as the study of what?
Answer: Study of how man buys, sells, and distribute goods and services.
Question: An international trade, exchanging goods for other goods and services purchased instead of paying in foreign currency is known as
Answer: Counter trade
2020 Jamb Economics Likely Jamb Questions
Question: Find the median of the following set of score, 8,9,6,5,10
Answer: Median is the middle number after all the numbers are arranged in ascending or descending order. Arranging, we have 5,6,8,9,10. Therefore, the media in 8
Question: In a public company, entrepreneurship functions are performed by the ___
Answer: Board of directors
2020 Jamb Government Likely Jamb Questions
Question: ECOWAS is aimed at uniting the West African States
Question: According to Marxist theory, those who own and control the means of production in a capitalist society are
Jamb Agriculture Likely Jamb Questions 2020
7. A farmer collects 800 eggs from a laying stock of 1200 birds per day. Determine the laying percentage of the stock
Answer: Laying percentage = (number of eggs x 100) ÷ number of layers = (800×100) ÷ 1200 = 67%
Read Also: Why intelligent students score low in Jamb
8. The branch of horticulture that deals with the production of vegetables is called
2020 Jamb Accounts Likely Jamb Questions
37. After receiving the financial statement, the Auditor General of the Federation must submit a report to the National Assembly within
Answer: 30 days
38. The amount of money for a particular purpose by a government organization for its expenditure is the
2020 Jamb CRS Likely Jamb Questions
18. ‘But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus’. This statement was made by Paul to
Answer: The Phillippians
19. During the transfiguration, those who appeared unto Jesus were
Answer: Moses and Elijah
2020 Jamb Biology Likely Jamb Questions
1. Possession of four limbs, countershading of coat colour and development of long tails are adaptive features for arboreal life.
2. Nitrobacter converts nitrites (from ammonia) to nitrates. Azobacter is a nitrifying bacteria.
3. The number of offspring produced from a mitotic division is Two.
4. Large vacuoles are absent in animal cells but present in plant cell along with Chloroplast and cellulose cell wall while Chromosomes occur in both.
JAMB MATHEMATICS 2020
The approach to Jamb Mathematics is very much different from that of the Use of English and other subjects. Due to wrong approach and fear of mathematics, candidates do not perform very well in the subject. Here, I have made Jamb Mathematics past questions and hot topics available to you. Continue reading here… You may also click here to take free Jamb Mathematics CBT Quiz.
Do you love Quizzes and Computer-Based Testing? Click here to Practice all your Jamb 2020 Subjects Online.
Hope you have now found what you were looking for? Feel free to share this piece of good news with your friends using the share buttons below. You may also want to let me know how you feel right now by dropping your comment in the comment box below.
RECOMMENDED A. JAMB, POST UTME AND WAEC APP B. SSCE, JAMB AND BLOGGING CLASS C. GET MY LATEST UPDATES FOR FREE
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT? A. I WANT TO SEARCH B. COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE C. ALL ABOUT WAEC AND NECO D. VACANCIES AND RECRUITMENT E. LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS F. ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE G. SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
TRENDING JAMB GUIDE