What are the Questions Jamb will set in English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Literature, Government, CRS, Physics, Commerce and Economics this year 2022? Every one wants Jamb Expo on likely questions that will come out in Jamb CBT 2022.
It is true that nobody can give you the exact questions that will come out in Jamb 2022. Gone are the days when you get Jamb answers through SMS on the morning before you enter Jamb Exam Hall. In fact, Jamb has banned phones and wristwatches. However, we know Jamb standard and how they are setting questions these days.
In this article, I will share Jamb 2022 likely questions in all subjects. The questions in this article are recent and questions that will likely come out in 2022 Jamb (Not expo on exactly what Jamb will set this year 2022). Continue reading the likely questions Jamb will set in your four subjects…
Use of English Likely Jamb Questions
Question: Nearest in meaning (Synonym)… Mr Brown is often described as an astute businessman.
Answer: The correction option is A. An astute person is someone who is clever and quick at seeing what to do in a particular situation. Such a person can also be described as shrewd.
2022 Jamb Novel – The Life Changer Questions
How do you say that’s very good in French, Aunty?” Bint asked reverentially.
Question: Which other word can replace reverentially as used in the passage?
Answer: Respectfully, In admiration
Jamb Chemistry Questions 2022
Question: Why does Newspapers appear yellow after prolonged exposure to the Atmosphere?
Answer: Newspaper appear yellow after prolonged exposure to the Atmosphere because the bleaching action of SO2 from which they were made is reversed by atmospheric oxidation.
Jamb 2022 Physics Questions
Question: What are the Velocities of Sound in Air, Water and Ion?
Answer: The velocity of Sound In:
- Air is 332m/s
- Water (Liquid) is 1435m/s
- Iron (Solid) is 5000m/s
Jamb Literature Likely Jamb Questions
Question: “The best way to make your parents proud is to disobey them”. The above statement employs the use of
Question: A play on words that sound similar is called
Jamb 2022 Commerce Likely Jamb Questions
Questions: Commerce is defined as the study of what?
Answer: Study of how man buys, sells, and distribute goods and services.
Question: An international trade, exchanging goods for other goods and services purchased instead of paying in foreign currency is known as
Answer: Counter trade
2022 Jamb Economics Likely Jamb Questions
Question: Find the median of the following set of score, 8,9,6,5,10
Answer: Median is the middle number after all the numbers are arranged in ascending or descending order. Arranging, we have 5,6,8,9,10. Therefore, the media in 8
Question: In a public company, entrepreneurship functions are performed by the ___
Answer: Board of directors
2022 Jamb Government Likely Jamb Questions
Question: ECOWAS is aimed at uniting the West African States
Question: According to Marxist theory, those who own and control the means of production in a capitalist society are
Jamb Agriculture Likely Jamb Questions 2022
7. A farmer collects 800 eggs from a laying stock of 1200 birds per day. Determine the laying percentage of the stock
Answer: Laying percentage = (number of eggs x 100) Ã· number of layers = (800×100) Ã· 1200 = 67%
Read Also: Why intelligent students score low in Jamb
8. The branch of horticulture that deals with the production of vegetables is called
2022 Jamb Accounts Likely Jamb Questions
37. After receiving the financial statement, the Auditor General of the Federation must submit a report to the National Assembly within
Answer: 30 days
38. The amount of money for a particular purpose by a government organization for its expenditure is the
2022 Jamb CRS Likely Jamb Questions
18. ‘But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus’. This statement was made by Paul to
Answer: The Phillippians
19. During the transfiguration, those who appeared unto Jesus were
Answer: Moses and Elijah
2022 Jamb Biology Likely Jamb Questions
1. Possession of four limbs, countershading of coat colour and development of long tails are adaptive features for arboreal life.
2. Nitrobacter converts nitrites (from ammonia) to nitrates. Azobacter is a nitrifying bacteria.
3. The number of offspring produced from a mitotic division is Two.
4. Large vacuoles are absent in animal cells but present in plant cell along with Chloroplast and cellulose cell wall while Chromosomes occur in both.
Jamb Mathematics Questions 2022
The approach to Jamb Mathematics is very much different from that of the Use of English and other subjects. Due to wrong approach and fear of Mathematics, candidates do not perform very well in the subject.
I have made Jamb Mathematics past and likely questions for all topics available to you.
Hope you have now found what you were looking for? Feel free to share this piece of good news with your friends using the share buttons below. You may also want to let me know how you feel right now by dropping your comment in the comment box below.