What will Jamb set in commerce for 2021 UTME and what are the top hot likely questions to come out in Jamb 2021 Commerce? Continue reading for important commerce Questions and Answers for Jamb 2021.
The 40 Questions and answers will cover every Chapter in Jamb commerce. However, the Likely commerce Questions will not be arranged topic by topic. You may want to click here for likely questions from Jamb Sweet Sixteen or go through over 1000 Physics questions by clicking here.
After all said and done, below are Questions in Jamb commerce (16) to help you in 2021. Trust me, questions are likely to come out from there.
Jamb Commerce Questions And Answers 2021
1. What is the Capital market for?
Answer: Long term loans
2. A document sent to a customer at regular intervals to enable him know his indebtedness to his supplies is known as
3. The physical components of a computer system refers to
4. Ships used for international transport are
Answer: Ocean Liners
5. The sum of money paid by a policyholder to an insurer is referred to as
6. The warehouse that is owned and controlled by the government is a?
Answer: State warehouse
7. What is a major function of a chamber of commerce?
Answer: Promoting both home and foreign trade
8. Efforts geared towards establishing and maintaining good image for a company is termed…
Answer: Public relations
9. The agreement of insurers to spread risks among themselves is a major feature of …
10. The conversion of raw materials into finished products creates Form Utility.
11. The focal point of marketing is
12. Entreport trade refers to
Answer: Importing for re-exporting
13. What guarantees the keeping of money for a long period?
14. The right to retain possession of goods until the contract is paid is known as
Answer: A lien
15. An advertising medium which combines the advantage of sound and motion is?
Recommended: How to use computer for Jamb
16. A study to discover consumer’s preferences and needs is called…
Answer: Market Segmentation
17. Dumping means selling goods abroad At a lower price than in the home market.
18. The exchange of goods for other goods in home trade is known as
Answer: Barter Trade
19. The process of transferring data from one computer to another is referred to as
20. James purchased goods from Samson and is to pay custom duties before collection. The goods are likely to be collected from a?
Answer: A bonded warehouse
21. Commerce is defined as the study of what?
Answer: Study of how man buys, sells, and distribute goods and services.
22. An international trade, exchanging goods for other goods and services purchased instead of paying in foreign currency is known as
Answer: Counter trade
23. The market structure, business consitions and financial systems in Nigeria constitute the
Answer: Economic Environment
24. The system of parting with authority but not responsibility is known as
25. When the old customer stick to the old places to buy goods and services, it is known as
26. Who is liable for the contracts entered into by the agent on behalf of his principal?
27. The insurance principle that requires full disclosure of information on the insured is known as
Answer: Uberrimae Fidei
28. ___ Requires acceptance by debtor to make it valuable.
Answer: Bill of exchange
29. An aspect of commerce that facilitates the distribution of product is
30. The difference between personal selling and sales promotion is that sales promotion includes free gifts and samples, personal selling involves___
Answer: Face-to-face communication with customers
Recommended: how to pass jamb in a week
31. An agreement between two parties which can be enforced is called
Answer: A contract
32. The most suitable organizational structure for a small or medium-sized enterprise is
Answer: Line structure
33. The type of advertising that seeks to persuade consumers to buy a particular product is
Answer: Persuasive advertising
34. A machine which enables sales without the physical presence of the sale attendant is a
Answer: Vending Machine
35. The variety of goods and services which company offers for sales is its
Answer: Product Mix
36. A distinctive symbol, title or design that readily identifies the company and its product is
37. An individual who makes the final use of goods and services provided by a firm is the ___
38. Treasury bills are issued by
Answer: Central bank
39. The essential utility derived from the use of a product is known as
Answer: Core benefit
40. Ocean liners are subdivided into
Answer: Passenger liners and cargo liners
Read Also: Why intelligent students score low in Jamb
- How to pass Jamb commerce
- commerce likely questions in Jamb
- Jamb expo questions 2021
- Jamb commerce Expo questions
- Free Jamb commerce questions
- 2021 Jamb commerce questions
- Jamb commerce questions and answers
- What will come out in Commerce for Jamb 2021
- Questions from hot topics in commerce
RECOMMENDED A. JAMB, POST UTME AND WAEC APP B. JAMB VIDEOS ON ALL TOPICS AND SUBJECTS C. GET MY LATEST POSTS FOR FREE
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT? A. I WANT TO SEARCH B. COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE C. ALL ABOUT WAEC AND NECO D. VACANCIES AND RECRUITMENT E. LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS F. ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE G. SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
TRENDING JAMB GUIDE
- Jamb Series With Flash Isaac Part One (1) To Fifteen (15)
- Jamb Series Part 1: The Basic Things You Should Know About Jamb
- The Easiest Subjects To Pass In Waec And Jamb
- Jamb Series Part 26: How To Score Higher Than 80 In Jamb Use Of English
- 65 Mistakes Jamb Students Make In Use Of English And Corrections