What will Jamb set in Government for 2021 UTME and what are the top hot likely questions to come out in Jamb 2021 Government? Continue reading for important Government Questions and Answers for Jamb 2021.
The 40 Questions and answers will cover every Chapter in Jamb Government. However, the Likely Government Questions will not be arranged topic by topic. You may want to click here for likely questions from Jamb Sweet Sixteen or go through over 1000 Physics questions by clicking here.
Get Jamb CBT App 2021 » Over 16,000 Jamb Questions Offline » Competition To Win N30,000 » All Jamb Literature Novels » Jamb English Novel "The Life Changer" » Free Video Classes For All Topics
After all said and done, below are Questions in Jamb Government to help you in 2021. Trust me, questions are likely to come out from there.
Likely Jamb Government Questions And Answers 2021
1. The process of removing an elected official by the electorate after an election is termed ___
2. A characteristic of fascist state is the existence of a
Answer: Zero party system
3. In the 1930s, the political movement that challenged the NNDP domination of Lagos politics was the
Answer: NYM (National Youths Movement)
4. The transfer of authority to local government councils is known as
Answer: Devolution of powers
5. The Federal system of government in Nigeria was abolished in favour of a unitary one by
Answer: Major General Johson Aguiyi-Ironsi
6. The first franchise in the history of the democratic process is
Answer: Universal Franchise
7. Which of the following Countries is closely associated with the development of Ajaokuta Steel project?
8. The motion of equality before the law is the same as the principle of
Answer: Rule of law
9. The president of Nigeria was indirectly elected through a secret ballot for a period of five years by the senate in
10. The Nigerian council was created by?
Answer: Frederick Lugard
Read Also: Why intelligent students score low in Jamb
11. Maxism is directed against
12. The central legislature of Nigeria bevame bicameral in
The Best CBT Applications Get Jamb CBT App, Waec App, Bece App, Ncee App Or Ijmb App. Win Prizes: Install Any Flashlearners App to Win Up ₦30,000 While Learning.
13. In a monarchial form of Government, sovereignty resides with
14. A system of government that promotes the rights and freedom of the citizens is called
15. In the first republic, politics in the Northern region was dominated by the
16. The foremost British trading company on the West African Coas was
Answer: United African Company
17. The emergence of nationalism was essentially the result of the bills of
18. A common means of influencing public opinion is
19. A vote taken by the citizen on an important political issue is a
20. When did the military government abolish the four regions in Nigeria?
21. A social system in which power is derived from control over land is called
22. Associations whose main interest is to influence public policies without having to capture power are
Answer: Pressure group
23. The british minister who opposed the cancellation of Nigeria’s debt was
Answer: Margarat Thatcher
24. The primary function of a legislature is
Answer: Law Making
25. The first Pan African conference was held in
26. The Arthur Richards constitution was designed to last for
Answer: Six years
27. A device for controlling prolonged debates in parliament is called
Answer: a guillotine
28. Parastatals are established to
Answer: Render social services
29. The doctrine of rule of law is associated with
30. Who was Nigeria’s first Minister of Foreign Affairs?
Answer: Jaja Wachukwu
31. The first Head of Government in independent Nigeria was
Answer: Tafawa Balewa
32. In a domocracy, franchise is given to all
Answer: Adult citizens
33. The mtion by Anthony Enahoro demanding independence for Nigeria was moved in
34. A major contentious issue confronting Nigerian Federalism is
Answer: Revenue allocation
35. A characteristic of public opinion is that it is
36. In 1958, ….. moved a motion for self-government in Nigeria
Answer: Remi Fani-Kayode
37. The separation of Juicial, legislative and executive functions is designed to
Answer: Prevent tyranny
38. The Nigerian federalism is a
Answer: three-tier system
39. An important principle of the Civil service is
40. The development of a classless society is the goal of
41. ECOWAS is aimed at uniting the West African States
42. According to Marxist theory, those who own and control the means of production in a capitalist society are
- How to pass Jamb Government
- Government likely questions in Jamb
- Jamb expo questions 2021
- Jamb Government Expo questions
- Free Jamb Government questions
- 2021 Jamb Government questions
- Jamb Government questions and answers
- What will come out in Government for Jamb 2021
- Questions from hot topics in Government
FLASHLEARNERS FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS SUBJECTS: Learn Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics And Social Science Subjects. EXAMS: Prepare For African Exams, International Exams And Scholarships.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?