OANDO SCHOLARSHIP 2020: OANDO Scholarship Application form for 2020 is not yet out. For those who have been wondering when OANDO scholarship will start for the year 2020, this is good news for you.
The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility will soon invite suitably qualified applicants for its 2020/2021 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
Category of Awards
- Host Communities Merit Award ”“ For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
- National Merit Award ”“ For applicants from Non-Host communities
Requirement For OANDO Scholarship
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
a. Registered Full-TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
b. Certified 100 level students at the time of application
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
a. 200 level students and above
b. Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
c. Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA
Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award. Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
How to Apply For OANDO Scholarship 2020
- Visit www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to: www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 5, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN) by clicking here
OANDO Scholarship Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I apply for the NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship?
If you meet the requirements for the scholarship award, please complete the application form accessible from online application link inside the scholarship advert.
2. Who is eligible for the NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship?
Full time 100 level students in Nigerian tertiary Institutions studying any of the courses listed on the Requirement/Eligibility page or indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States. The applicant must have gained admission during the 2020/2021 academic session.
3. I am a current scholarship beneficiary from an International Oil and Gas Company, do I still need to apply? No. Current beneficiaries of International Oil and Gas scholarship schemes are expected to benefit from only one scholarship scheme. Hence, are not be eligible to apply to this scheme.
4. What do I major in to apply for the scholarship? Read through the courses listed in the Requirement/Eligibility page to confirm eligibility.
5. Do I need to be accepted into a particular institution, before I apply for the scholarships?
Applicants must have gained full-time admission into a recognized Nigerian tertiary institution.
6. Can I send an open application?
No. Application is strictly done through the application portal.
7. Will you confirm receipt of my application?
Once you submit your online application form you will be sent an automated email acknowledging receipt of your application. You will subsequently be contacted if you make the Aptitude test shortlisted, if not you will be notified at the end of campaign.
8. What happens to my online application?
Applications are stored in a database; after the closing date they are evaluated and a shortlist is compiled of qualified applicants. Applicants who did not qualify for the scholarship will be notified at the end of the scholarship campaign.
9. How do I create my profile and apply?
Visit www.scholastica.ng and click on Register to create an account, activate your account via your email and return to www.scholastica.ng to complete your user profile. Ensure you click 2020/2021 NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship to open scholarship page. Then click “Apply” in the top right-hand corner of your screen to apply.
10. Can I change my profile details?
Yes, you can. You are responsible for the correctness of the details provided. To correct errors after submission of your application, kindly log on to your Scholastica profile, click on “My Account”, a dropdown appears, then click on “My Messages”. You will be directed to a page where you can directly send a message to the scholarship administrator stating your corrections. The corrections will be effected and a mail sent to you to confirming it.
11. Can I change the course (programme) or institution in my application and can I add information to my application after submitting?
You cannot make any changes or additions to your application once submitted, and the deadline has passed. Applications that are not complete when submitted will be cancelled and will not be considered. However, if the application deadline has not passed, you can edit / make changes to your application online. Refer to question 10 on how to do this.
12. When my details have been corrected after I applied, is this correction effected in my application or do I have to re-apply? No you don’t have to re-apply, corrections effected before application deadline will be used during short-listing.
13. Where can I upload my passport photograph and other required documents?
During the creation of your profile, click on the tab “Passport Photograph” and upload your passport in JPEG format, not larger than 200KB in size. To upload other documents, click on the tab “Documents” select appropriate document from the drop down list and upload.
14. What is the maximum size and image format of passport photograph and other required documents?
Each document size should not be more than 200KB and the image format for your pass-port must be in JPEG, other files can be PDF, DOC, DOCX.
15. My course of study is not listed in my institution list of courses in the online application form. What do I do?
If your course of study is not in your institution’s course list in the online application form, send an email to [email protected] stating the name of your course of study, Faculty, CGPA Scale and name of institution. You will be notified in less than 24 hours via email once it has been added. Note that this pertains to adding the course to your institution’s list of offered courses only, it does not essentially make the course eligible for application. Carefully read the Eligibility/Requirements page for the list of eligible courses.
16. How do I know my application has been received?
When you submit your application online, you automatically receive confirmation of receipt by email. Please note that your email provider may see this confirmation email as spam, so check if your junk or spam folder contains an email sent by [email protected] You can also visit your profile to view the status of your application.
17. I am unable to submit my application before the deadline. Can I submit it after the deadline?
No. E-Application closes at the stipulated deadline.
18. Do I need to pay to facilitate the application?
You are strongly advised not to patronize anyone by cash or kind. This award is strictly based on merit and meeting the award criteria. Note: Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
19. Must I be of a certain age to qualify for the scholarship? No.
20. When is the scholarship application due? To be announced…
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?