Britain’s Got Talent Registration 2017: Britain’s got talent is a British Television talent show reality TV competition which started in June 2007 and originated from GOT TALENT FRANCHISE.
The Britain’s got talent was created by Simon Cowell and consist of about seven judges. See more details and how to apply for this year’s Britain got talent by scrolling down….
BRITAIN’S GOT TALENT 2017
Britain’s Got Talent Past Winners:
There have been eleven winners to date:
- Paul Potts (opera singer),
- George Sampson (street dancer),
- Diversity (street dance troupe),
- Spelbound (gymnastic troupe),
- Jai McDowall (singer),
- Ashleigh and Pudsey (dancing dog act),
- Attraction (shadow theatre group),
- Collabro (musical singing group),
- Jules O’Dwyer & Matisse (canine freestyle act),
- Richard Jones (magician) and
- Tokio Myers (pianist).
The winner of each series is given the opportunity to perform at the Royal Variety Performance in front of members of the British Royal Family, including either Queen Elizabeth II or the Prince of Wales, and also receives a cash prize of £250,000 (£100,000 in series 1”“5, £500,000 in series 6).
HOW TO APPLY FOR BRITAIN’S GOT TALENT AUDITION 2018
Now, you may be wondering, how do I apply for this year’s Britain’s got talent and be a winner? Auditioning isn’t a big deal, what you need do is come up with a means of auditioning which you can pick from these options below:
- Audition in person
- Audition via video
- Audition by post.
AUDITION VIA VIDEO: If you’ve decided to audition in person then you’ll have to register in person or online by logging in to their website or Once you have completed your auditions, head to itv.com/britainsgottalent to fill in your application form. Then fill in your personal details.
The Best CBT Applications Get Jamb CBT App, Waec App, Bece App, Ncee App, Ijmb App Or Ican App. Win Prizes: Install Any Flashlearners App to Win Up ₦30,000 While Learning.
- Fill in your personal data: This will require details like your name, postal code, date of birth, and a valid email address with which they can send messages to you.
- What is your act: Here, you define your act, the number of people and the special features your act will require like high ceiling, large room etc.
- Preferred audition city: where you’ll like to audition.
- Submit application form.
AUDITION VIA VIDEO: by uploading a clip online to see if you have what the Judges are after.
- Your personal details
- Your act and the number of people in your act
- Upload the act video which shouldn’t be 2 minutes long and not more than 300mb in size.
AUDITION BY POST: POSTAL ENTRY: Putting your performance on a DVD or memory stick and sending it in. Send a DVD or show reel of your act to:
BRITAIN’S GOT TALENT
1 STEPHEN STREET
You MUST include your full name, DOB, Email address, contact telephone number and a description of your act.
By submitting your video application via post, you agree to be bound by the following Terms & Conditions.
BRITAIN’S GOT TALENT: DATE FOR AUDITION
Auditions usually commence from January to February but the auditions for next year are yet to be given a set date and time.
However, typically the first rounds of live auditions begin filming in late March with the series starting to air in mid-April.
SEE ALSO: Nigeria’s Got Talent Audition
Other Ways To Boost Your Academic Performance Subjects: Learn Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics, Art And Social Science Subjects. Exams: Free Classes For Ncee, Bece, Waec, Neco, Jamb, Post Utme, Ijmb and ICAN.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?