Marking Scheme And System Of Waec: Have you ever wondered how Waec 2019 Examination Sheets Would be marked and graded? If you have ever asked the question, how will waec mark and give scores for 2019 exam? then you are at the right place.
How Percentage Is Calculated
For Waec Theory Questions
- The total marks you are sure of here is 15 times 4 = 60
- Total number of marks you can get is 20 times 5 = 100
- Your percentage score is (60Ã·100)Ã—100% = 60% = C4
Hope You Understand? Feel free to let me know how you feel via the comment box and don’t fail to share this with your friends on social media.
Read Also: Waec syllabus and hot topics
- How is waec going to be marked and graded
- Will I pass if I answered 3 out of 5 questions in waec mathematics theory
- How many questions do I need to get correctly to pass waec English
- Is it easy to pass Waec Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Is Geography and Economics difficult to pass in waec?
- How many correct questions will give me A1 or B2 in waec?
- Do I need to answer all the questions correctly to get A in waec?
- How do I score an A in waec?
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?