The dream of every waec candidate is to pass waec once and for all. However, this doesn’t work for everybody. I explained this concept in my article on the reasons why people fail Jamb and the best way to survive the recent Jamb CBT Update. In this article, I have highlighted the 20 tips you need to pass waec 2020 without expo or runs.
You must understand that waec is now a major factor for gaining admission into your desired university and to study your desired course. Make sure you do every positive thing posible to pass 2020 waec and gain admission once and for All. It will enable you leave your current level and face the University admission trend.
20 Tips To Pass Waec 2020 And Avoid Failure
- Be convinced that you want to sit for Waec 2020. It is your mindset that determines your life-set.
- Understand how waec set their questions by getting more exposed to waec past questions and answers for all subjects. Don’t undermine the use of waec syllabus. You can download all waec syllabus here.
- Don’t believe the common saying that it is difficult to pass waec on your own
- Spend quality time to study your books and do not fail to ask questions.
- Get the reccommended waec textbooks for all your courses.
- Register in a reliable and trusested waec center.
- If you don’t understand any difficult course, meet those that do. Learn how to understand difficult waec subjects here.
- Develop a strong study habit. There are waec study habits that lead to failure. Prepare a waec time-table for your personal reading.
- Improve on your writing. Many persons fail waec because they have poor writing. Writing is the first thing the waec examiner sees.
- Do not write out of point. Go straight to what you are been asked.
- Don’t fail to use the right formulars and units in waec calculation courses.
- Work on your speed since there may not be enough time for you in the exam hall.
- Cross check each line you write because you may not have time to come back.
- Ask the waec invigilators any thing you are not care about.
- Don’t worry too much about how the waec result would be. Write the exam first.
- Test yourself regularly with standard waec questions. This will help you pass waec 2020/2021 once and for all.
- Make sure you remember everything in the hall. You may want to read my article on how to remember everything your read in the waec examination hall here.
- There are Jarking styles that pays in any exam. If you do not jark well, you will face challenges. Read the 8 Jarking styles that pay here.
- If you are taking waec together with Jamb 2020, you may want to read the Jamb keys to outstanding success here
- For waec updates and frequently asked waec questions,
Other Episodes On The Series:
Read Also: Part 1 to part 15 full summary part 10: Number of subjects you need in waec and neco part 11: How to use waec and neco timetable for your good part 12: Where you should read for waec & neco part 13: Flashlearners WhatsApp group part 14: How to increase your reading habit part 15: compulsory subjects in waec part 16: How to write waec and jamb together part 17: Don't go to miracle centres Part 18: Reasons to write waec and neco together Part 19: Must I sit for 9 subjects in ssce Part 20: Secondary school vs lecture centres Trending Gist: See the latest on the series.....
RECOMMENDED A. JAMB, POST UTME AND WAEC APP B. SSCE, JAMB AND BLOGGING CLASS C. GET MY LATEST UPDATES FOR FREE
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT? A. I WANT TO SEARCH B. COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE C. ALL ABOUT WAEC AND NECO D. VACANCIES AND RECRUITMENT E. LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS F. ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE G. SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
TRENDING O-LEVEL GUIDE
- When 2020 UNILAG Direct Entry (DE) Form Will Be Out - Mar 29, 2020
- When UNILAG 2020 Post UTME Form Will Be Out - Mar 29, 2020
- Latest Update On UNILAG 2020 Post UTME Form And Screening - Mar 29, 2020