I will gist you about Waec 2021 Timetable in this Episode. Meanwhile, you may want to click here to check Waec 2021 Timetable release status or continue reading for how to use the Waec timetable for your good.
Before I go into details, it is good you have a sound knowledge of what Waec Timetable really is. According to Wikipedia, Timetable is a kind of schedule that sets out times at which specific events are intended to occur.
Get WAEC App For 2021 » Over 28,000 Waec Questions Offline » Waec Competition To Win N30,000 » Waec Literature Novels And Questions » Free SSCE Videos For All Topics
Therefore, the Waec timetable is an arrangement of all Waec subjects plus the dates and time which the subjects would be written. Waec releases timetable close to the examination date. This is a few months after the official release of the registration form.
Recommended: Waec syllabus and hot topics for all subjects
For many candidates, the Waec timetable is just a calendar you follow to write your exams. They don’t know that the Waec 2021 timetable is meant to prepare them for the examinations properly. Below are few tips you need to make effective use of the Waec 2021 timetable.
Tips To Use Waec Timetable 2021
- Write out your subjects, the dates and time. Leave other subjects since they do not concern you.
- Engage in general revision a few days to the Waec examination and dwell more on the subjects you find difficult.
- Focus on only your first paper a week to the exam. This would make it sweet and you will have the energy to read for other papers.
- Don’t read any other subject when it is two days to a particular subject.
- When you have two papers that are separated by only one day, read the second one first before going to the subject you have first.
- Ensure to be in the Waec examination venue at least two hours to the examination so that you would be balanced.
- Try to be up to date in cases of changes in the timetable.
- Have a personal copy of the Waec timetable and syllabus.
- Go through your timetable daily so that you don’t miss any paper.
- Don’t go to the hall when you are not having paper that day.
Other Episodes On The Series:
part 1: Writing Waec & Neco from ss1 or ss2 part 2: How not to be scared of Waec and neco part 3: How to read for Waec and neco part 4: Pass Waec without maths knowledge part 5: Waec GCE Past Questions & Answers part 6: Waec and neco questions and answers part 7: Clear All Your Papers In Waec & Neco part 8: Why Many Good Christians Fail Waec & Neco part 9: Should I use notebooks to read for Waec/neco? part 10: Number of subjects you need in Waec and neco
FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS SUBJECTS: Learn Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics And Social Science Subjects. EXAMS: Prepare For African Exams, International Exams And Scholarships.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?