Jamb has introduced 8 new tips for UTME to prevent candidates from cheating. The joint admissions and matriculation board (jamb) has taken steps to minimize examination malpractice.
The Unified tertiary matriculation exam (utme), jamb has new policies and hints that could save you students from cheating.
1. The adoption of CCTV cameras and no wristwatch policy for all the CBT centres.
2. The adoption of an unmarried corridor containing 250 practical computer or computer systems with extra 25 as backups. The There has been a long battle to curb examination malpractice in Nigeria all to no avail.
3, The adoption of cabled Local Area Network (LAN) and no wireless connectivity.
4. The adoption of cubicles with a minimum length of 26 by 18 inches.
5. There will be adequate security with a minimum of five technical personnel and a network engineer on site.
6. Availability of back-up power supply (power generating set of a minimum of 40KVA for a centre with 250 systems) and UPS/inverters that can carry all systems for a minimum of two hours.
7. All the centres should have a minimum of 250-capacity reception facility such as canopy with chairs.
8. All the centres’ premises must be enclosed and must have adequate and functional air-conditioners. The centres must also have lighting, up-to-date antivirus and minimum of Windows 7, among others.
Recall that last year, the board said it would no longer use scratch cards but would adopt “pin vending” for the 2019 UTME test. Dr. Fabian Benjamin, the head of media and information advised intending candidates to get familiar with the new approach.
READ ALSO: How to survive Jamb Cbt Update
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT? A. I WANT TO SEARCH B. COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE C. ALL ABOUT WAEC AND NECO D. VACANCIES AND RECRUITMENT E. LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS F. ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE G. SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
TRENDING JAMB GUIDE