What will Jamb set in Literature for 2021 UTME and what are the top hot likely questions to come out in Jamb 2021 Literature? Continue reading for important Literature Questions and Answers for Jamb 2021.
The 20 Questions and answers will cover every Chapter in Jamb Literature. However, the Likely Accounts Questions will not be arranged topic by topic. You may want to click here for likely questions from Jamb Sweet Sixteen or go through over 20 Jamb Commerce Questions by clicking here.
Get Jamb CBT App 2021 » Over 16,000 Jamb Questions Offline » Competition To Win N30,000 » All Jamb Literature Novels » Jamb English Novel "The Life Changer" » Free Video Classes For All Topics
After all said and done, below are Questions in Jamb Literature to help you in 2021. Trust me, questions are likely.
Jamb Literature Questions And Answers 2021
1. The literary device that describes the year a novel is written is
2. The combination of two or more metaphor is called
The Best CBT Applications Get Jamb CBT App, Waec App, Bece App, Ncee App, Ijmb App Or Ican App. Win Prizes: Install Any Flashlearners App to Win Up ₦30,000 While Learning.
Answer: Mixed Metaphor
3. “Tolu is my bitter friend” illustrates the use of
4. Assonance refers to
Answer: repetition of vowel sounds
5. The summary of a literary work is also referred to as
Answer: Subject matter
Read Also: Why intelligent students score low in Jamb
6. A foil character usually
Answer: Contrast with another character
7. ….. is also called a dynamic character
Answer: Round character
8. When a character says something and means another, it is called?
Answer: verbal irony
9. ….. is a figure of speech that has to do with sound
10. Which is the oldest genre of literature
11. “The best way to make your parents proud is to disobey them”. The above statement employs the use of
12. A play on words that sound similar is called
13. A hero whose weakness contributes to his downfall is called
Answer: Tragic hero
14. A short witty saying is known as an ……
15. Another word for enjambment is
16. …. is referred to the moral of the story
17. The use of diction in the play can be described as
Answer: Simple and easily understood
18. “Love that feeds me” illustrates the use of ….
19. “You are an animal”. What figure of speech is used in this statement
20. “I hate brave cowards like you” is an example of
- How to pass Jamb Literature
- Literature likely questions in Jamb
- Jamb expo questions 2021
- Jamb Literature Expo questions
- Free Jamb Literature questions
- 2021 Jamb Literature questions
- Jamb Literature questions and answers
- What will come out in Literature for Jamb 2021
- Questions from hot topics in Literature
Other Ways To Boost Your Academic Performance Subjects: Learn Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics, Art And Social Science Subjects. Exams: Free Classes For Ncee, Bece, Waec, Neco, Jamb, Post Utme, Ijmb and ICAN.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?