Jamb Physics Online Class for 2021. Free Jamb Physics Topics, Physics Past Questions, Jamb Recommended Books, Syllabus And Likely Physics Questions.
This Flashlearners Jamb Physics 2021 page is Updated Weekly with Videos and Topics to Cover everything you should Learn to Score high in UTME.
- 1. Jamb Physics Syllabus & Books
- 2. Position, Distance And Displacement
- 3. Concept of Work, Energy and Power
- 4. Physical And Chemical Changes
- 5. Scalar And Vector Quantities
- 6. Physical Quantities And Units
- 7. Weight of Things On Earth vs Moon Vs Jupiter
- 8. Motion In Physics
- 9. Projectile Motion
- 10. Jamb Physics Likely Questions for 2021
- 11. States of Matter & Change of State
- 12. 1000 Physics KeyPoints
- 13. Collision, Energy And Momentum
- 14. Force in Coulomb’s Law
- 15. Work, Energy And Power
- 16. Uses, Demerits And Reduction of Friction
- 17. Types of Force in Physics
- 18. 5 Ways Mass And Weight Differ
- 19. Power Developed by a Car
- 20. Velocity and Acceleration
- 21. Relationship Between g And G
- 22. Brownian Motion
- 23. Newton’s 3 Laws & Equations of Motion
- 24. Proof of F = Ma
Jamb Physics Syllabus & Books
Jamb Syllabus and Recommended books are very important for your success…
Physics Syllabus cover the topics you are to read for Physics in Jamb and the topics you should not take seriously. Jamb syllabus ensures that you do not read out of point.
- Ike, E.E. (2014). Essential Principles of Physics, Jos ENIC Publishers.
- Ike, E.E. (2014). Numerical Problems and Solutions in Physics, Jos: ENIC Publishers.
- Nelson, M. (1977). Fundamentals of Physics, Great Britain: Hart Davis Education.
- Nelson, M. and Parker … (1989). Advanced Level Physics, (Sixth Edition): Heinemann.
- Okeke, P.N. and Anyakoha, M.W. (2000). Senior Secondary School Physics, Lagos: Pacific Printers.
- Olumuyiwa, A. and Ogunkoya, O. O. (1992). Comprehensive Certificate Physics, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
Position, Distance And Displacement
Position, Distance And Displacement (Explained). Meaning, Examples And Difference Between Position, Distance And Displacement. Calculating for Position, Distance and Displacement.
Distance, Displacement And Velocity-Time Graph
Distance-Time Graph Can be used to find Speed. The Displacement-Time graph is used to calculate velocity while the Velocity-Time graph can be used to find Acceleration, Distance and Speed.
Concept of Work, Energy and Power
Work is the product of force and distance covered. Energy is the ability or capacity to do work. Power is the time rate of doing work.
Physical And Chemical Changes
Meaning And Differences Between Physical Changes And Chemical Changes…
Scalar And Vector Quantities
You may already know that Scalar are Quantities With Magnitude but No Direction while Vector Quantities Have Magnitude and Direction. There is More…
Physical Quantities And Units
The two types of Physical quantities in Physics are Fundamental and Derived Quantities. Fundamental Quantities are independent on other quantities while derived quantities are gotten from Fundamental Quantities.
The three most important fundamental quantities are length, mass and time. Their fundamental units are Meter (m), Kilogram (kg) and Second (s) respectively.
Dimension in Physics is the expression of Physical Quantities in terms of Length (L), Mass (M) and Time (T). Constants are Dimensionless. Dimension For Velocity.
Dimension of Momentum, Dimension of Impulse and the Relationship Between Momentum and Impulse.
Weight of Things On Earth vs Moon Vs Jupiter
Weight of Things Defers from Place to Place because of the Effects of Gravity. Find out the Weight of Similar things on Earth, Moon and Jupiter.
Motion In Physics
Motion is the change in position of a body with time. There are different types of motion to study. Today, you will learn more about Motion and the type of motion in Physics.
Examples of Random, Oscillatory, Rectilinear, Rotational and Relative Motion for Waec, Jamb and other Examinations.
Projectile is an object launched and allowed to fall freely under the influence of gravity. The following areas are covered under projectile motion:
- Introduction to Motion
- Linear and Motion under Gravity
- Meaning of Projection
- Profile Motion Analysis
- Time of Flight of Projectile
- The Time it takes to Reach Maximum Height
- Maximum Range of Projectile
- Maximum Height of Projectile
- Derivation of Projectile Formulars
- Calculations involving Projectile Motion.
Jamb Physics Likely Questions for 2021
What are Topics and Questions Jamb will Set in Physics? Jamb UTME 2021 Likely Physics Questions Solved Correctly (Detailed Expo Solution) for Jamb Candidates.
- Unit of Moment of Couple
- Which Quantity has the same unit as Watt?
- The Dimension of Pressure
- Height of liquid Column in Barometer
- Specific Heat Capacity Calculation
- Vector and Scalar Quantities
- Motion and Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Semi-Conductor Physics
- Nuclear Physics and Radioactivity
- Electricity and More…
States of Matter & Change of State
Matter is anything that has Mass and Occupies Space. It exists in 3 Forms called the States of Matter. Matter can change from one Phase to Another.
The Three States of Matter are Solid, Liquid And Gases. These have been Explained With Examples for Schools, Waec, Jamb and Post UTME.
1000 Physics KeyPoints
1000 Hot KeyPoints in Physics for last Minutes Revision in Physics for Schools, Jamb UTME, Post UTME, Waec SSCE, Pre Degree Exams and More.
- Waves – 0:15
- Physics Intro – 2:00
- Motion – 3:40
- Friction – 4:00
- Dimensional Analysis – 11:00
- Position, Distance and Displacement – 12:30
- Types of Motion with Examples – 13:30
- Equations of Motion – 14:40
- Electrolysis – 14:55
- Radioactivity – 15:30
- Resistance, Capacitance and Voltage – 16:30
- Transformer and Local Action – 17:30
- Mass Defect and Total Internal reflection – 18:00
- Projectile – 19:00
- Hooke’s Law – 20:00
- Surface Tension – 20:20
- Absolute Temperature – 20:35
- Gas Laws – 21:20
- Heat Transfer – 22:20
- Mirror Formular – 22:45
- Metals and Non-Metals – 23:30
- Semi-Conductors – 25:00
- Electrons, Protons and Neutrons – 25:30
- Periodic Table – 26:00
- P-Type and N-Type Semi-Conductor – 27:20
Collision, Energy And Momentum
Meaning of Elastic and Inelastic Collision. Momentum and Energy before and after Collision.
In Elastic Collision, the Bodies are the same before and after the collision. Momentum and Energy are Conserved. Examples are Ball thrown on the floor, the collision between atoms and between Billiard Balls.
Force in Coulomb’s Law
In Coulomb’s Law, Force between two bodies is directly proportional to their product of quantity of charges and inversely proportional to the square of their distance apart…
Work, Energy And Power
Concept of Speed And Velocity. Meaning, Difference And Formula To Calculate Speed And Velocity in Waec And Jamb Physics…
Uses, Demerits And Reduction of Friction
Meaning of Friction, Applications of Friction, Advantages And Disadvantages of Friction and How to Reduce Friction.
Types of Force in Physics
The Types of Force in Physics so long Waec, Jamb and other O level exams are concerned is Contact Force and Field Force…
How to Resolve a Force alongside a vertical axis and horizontal axis when you are given an Angle to the Horizontal…
5 Ways Mass And Weight Differ
How Mass is Different from Weight in Physics for Waec, Neco, Jamb and other Examinations.
Power Developed by a Car
Starting from Rest, a Car of mass 100kg accelerates steadily at 20m/s in 10sec, What is the average power developed?
Velocity and Acceleration
How to Calculate Acceleration ‘a’ of Bodies Raised Up
How to Calculate the Acceleration ‘a’ of Objects raised Upwards given Acceleration due to gravity g, Mass and Force.
Relationship Between g And G
How to derive the Formular Relating Acceleration due to gravity, g and the Universal Gravitational Constant, G.
Brownian Motion is the Random movement of particles in fluid due to their collisions with other Atoms or Molecule.
Newton’s 3 Laws & Equations of Motion
Newton’s First, Second and Third Law of Motion Explained Including how to Derive the Three Equations of Motion.
Proof of F = Ma
Momentum and Impulse Explained, Applications of Momentum, Proof that Force is Equal to the Product of Mass and Acceleration (F=ma) and Solved Problems under Momentum and Impulse.
Other Ways Flash Learners Can Boost Your Academic Performance Subjects: Learn Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics, Art And Social Science Subjects. Exams: Free Classes For Ncee, Bece, Waec, Neco, Jamb, Post Utme, Ijmb and ICAN.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?