How many questions is Jamb going to set for 2021 CBT? I know you are still wondering the number of questions Jamb would set this time around because they reduced the number of questions in Jamb 2018. Is it true that Jamb has reduced the number of exam questions and also the exam time for Jamb. This reduction applies to Jamb 2021 as well.
JAMB Reduces Exam Questions, Time, And Jamb Questions To Be Uploaded 5 Mins To the Jamb cbt 2021 Exam: Now, you may be asking:
- How many questions are we to answer in Jamb 2021?
- How long will Jamb examination now last?
- Will Jamb score still be over 400?
- How will Jamb 2021 questions be set then?
Let’s see how the whole story goes…
The Registrar of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), Prof. Is-haq Oloyede said the board has reduced the timeline for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) from three hours to two hours.
Similarly, Use of English that used to have 100 questions has been reduced to 60 questions while other subjects like mathematics, Economics, CRS, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Literature, etc will be 40 questions each.
The Registrar made this known during the Strategic Planning retreat on Supervision and Evaluation of 2017 UTME examinations.
He said JAMB has embraced new technology which will make the UTME comfortable to write by students in a privileged environment and those in rural areas.
- How Jamb 2021 questions will look like
- Summary of Jamb novel -IN DEPENDENCE
- How to answer Jamb questions
- Best order to answer Jamb questions
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?