It is true that the National Business Technical and Examination Board (NABTEB) has released the Nov/Dec 2019/2020 examination results. You can Continue reading for how to check your NABTEB result for this year.
The management of the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) releases the 2019/2020 November/December NBC/NTC and ANBC/ANTC examinations results few weeks after.
How To Check Your NABTEB 2019/2020 Result
Below are the steps you need to check your Nabteb 2019/2020 result effectively:
1) Visit the NABTEB Result Checker Online website via the link here
2) On the space provided, Enter your Candidate Identification Number (e.g. 38001178).
3) Select the Type of Examination (i.e. NOV/DEC).
4) Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year (e.g. 2019/2020).
5) Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits (e.g. N123456789).
6) Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card (eg. 012345678912).
7) Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
To have your Nabteb result 2019/2020 sent to your e-mail address, do the followings:
Follow steps 1-5 above. Then click on the ”˜Send Results to E-mail’ box. Enter a valid e-mail address. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
How To Check Nabteb Result With SMS Method
Send SMS in the format below:
NABTEBExamNoPINExamTypeExamYear To short-code 32327
To check for May/June results,
i. Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message. Wait for your result to be delivered to your mobile phone via sms.
ii. Do not use a card that has already been used for another candidate.
iii. Do not enter an invalid e-mail address for result to be sent as this will penalise you by deducting your card use.
Nabteb Nov/Dec Performance Statistics For 2019/2020
A total of 40,605 candidates representing 91.52% scored five credits and above with or without English language and Mathematics
According to the Registrar/ Chief Executive of the Board, Professor Ifeoma Isiugo Abanihe, the candidates’ performance this year was basically same with the 2018 results where 29,274 candidates representing 72.79% obtained five credit and above including English language antd Mathematics
She said a total of 50,040 candidates consisting of 30,047 males, 19,993 females registered for the examination with 1,775 centres while 5,139 enrolled for Master crafts, 8,762 Ordinary crafts, 36,139, Ordinary Level General Certificate in Education
She added that the due to quality assurance mechanisms by the board, a slight reduction in examination malpractices was recorded with 603 candidates which represents 1.22% caught in the act when compared to the 625 figures in 2018
Read Also: Skills you must learn to succeed in school
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?