2021 NECO CHEMISTRY: What are the areas NECO will set Chemistry questions from and how do I get NECO Chemistry 2021 OBJ and theory questions answered correctly in the exam hall? NECO 2021 Chemistry Questions and how you can answer them correctly to get A1 is the topic we shall discuss today.
NECO CHEMISTRY QUESTIONS is compulsory for every NECO 2021 Science student. Continue reading for Sample Questions NECO would set in 2021 Chemistry or click here for NECO 2021 Chemistry Syllabus and hot topics to read.
Get WAEC App For 2021 » Over 28,000 Waec Questions Offline » Waec Competition To Win N30,000 » Waec Literature Novels And Questions » Free SSCE Videos For All Topics
NECO 2021 Chemistry Questions And Answers
You have asked the questions, what are the areas NECO sets questions in Chemistry? I am here to give you bold answers to your question.
To make this topic easy for you to understand, I will divide it into three sections. The three sections are:
- NECO 2021 Chemistry Objective Questions
- 2021 NECO Chemistry Theory Questions And Answers.
- Instructions To Pass NECO 2021 Examination.
Now that you are familiar with the various areas Chemistry NECO 2021/2021 questions will come from, the next thing is to know exactly what NECO will ask from these areas in 2021 NECO.
NECO 2021 Chemistry Objective Questions
As usual, you will be given questions and options A to D to choose from. Normally, the number of objective questions (OBJ) you are to answer in NECO 2021 Chemistry is 50.
The Best CBT Applications Get Jamb CBT App, Waec App, Bece App, Ncee App Or Ijmb App. Win Prizes: Install Any Flashlearners App to Win Up ₦30,000 While Learning.
The Following Are Sample NECO Objective Questions. They are likely questions for NECO 2021.
- A. The average kinetic energy of a gas is directly proportional to its temperature
- B. At constant tempearture, the volume of a gas increases as the pressure increases
- C. The pressure of a gas is inversely proportional to its volume
- D. The temperature of a gas is directly proportional to its volume
- E. The collisions of molecules with each other are inelastic
2. An example of an alcohol is
- A. CCl4
- B. CH3COOH
- C. CHCl3
- D. C2H6
- E. CH3OH
- A. Basic Oxide
- B. Acidic Oxide
- C. Amphoteric Oxide
- D. Neutral Oxide
- E. Reactive Oxide
4. The nucleus of an atom contains
- A. protons only
- B. neurons only
- C. protons and electrons
- D. neutrons and electrons
- E. protons and neutrons
5. The normal boiling point of a liquid is defined as
- A. the temperature at which its vapour pressure equals the atmospheric pressure
- B. the temperature at which bubbles begin to form
- C. the temperature at which the vapour pressure equals 1 temperature
- D. the temperature at which the rate of condensation of vapour equals the rate of vaporisation of the liquid
- E. the temperature at which the space above the liquid is saturated
- A. Atomic Weights
- B. Isotopic Weights
- C. Molecular Weights
- D. Atomic Numbers
- E. Atomic Masses
- A. distillation
- B. sublimation
- C. precipitation
- D. evaporation
- E. decomposition
- A. P will form an electrovalent bond with R
- B. Q will form a covalent bond with S
- C. R will form an electrovalent bond with S
- D. Q will form an electrovalent bond with S
- E. Q will form a covalent bond with R
- A. nitrogen and carbondioxide
- B. the rare gases
- C. nitrogen and oxygen
- D. nitrogen and the rare gases
- E. nitrogen, carbondioxide and the rare gases
- A. thermodynamic
- B. exothermic
- C. isothermal
- D. endothermic
- E. thermostatic
- A. the litmus turns blue but no gas is evolved
- B. the litmus turns blue and oxygen is evolved
- C. the litmus turns blue and hydrogen is evolved
- D. the litmus turns red and oxygen is evolved
- E. the litmus turns red and then becomes colourless
12. A sample of hard water contains some calcium sulphate and calcium hydrogen carbonate. The total hardness may, therefore, be removed by
- A. boiling the water
- B. adding excess calcium hydroxide
- C. adding a calculated amount of calcium hydroxide
- D. adding sodium carbonate
- E. adding magnesium hydroxide
Read Also: How to answer NECO questions very fast
Note: Last NECO Chemistry Object and Essay paper was on the 18th of June 2018.
Chemistry NECO 2021 Theory Questions And Answers
The following are the kind of questions you should expect in NECO 2021 Chemistry Theory or Essay. They are hot cake questions:
- What is transition element
- Why does iron exhibit variable oxidation state and paramagnetism
- State the differences between conductors and electrolytes
- What is saponification
- Differentiate between efflorescence, deliquescence and hygroscopy
- What is fermentation, write the equation for fermentation of glucose
- Define hybridization and explain how it is formed
- What is solubility
- What are the different electrolytic cells
- What is Acid, base and salt?
That’s all for now… I shall update you when more real live questions and answers come up. However, I advice that you are hardworking so as to pass your NECO once and for all.
Read Also: How to read and pass NECO in one day
Feel free to share this article with friends using the share buttons and don’t fail to comment using the comment box below.
FLASHLEARNERS FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS SUBJECTS: Learn Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics And Social Science Subjects. EXAMS: Prepare For African Exams, International Exams And Scholarships.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?