2020 NECO CHEMISTRY: What are the areas NECO will set Chemistry questions from and how do I get NECO Chemistry 2020 OBJ and theory questions answered correctly in the exam hall? NECO 2020 Chemistry Questions and how you can answer them correctly to get A1 is the topic we shall discuss today.
NECO CHEMISTRY QUESTIONS is compulsory for every NECO 2020 Science student. Continue reading for Sample Questions NECO would set in 2020 Chemistry or click here for NECO 2020 Chemistry Syllabus and hot topics to read.
NECO 2020 Chemistry Questions And Answers
You have asked the questions, what are the areas NECO sets questions in Chemistry? I am here to give you the bold answers to your question.
To make this topic easy for you to understand, I will divide it into three sections. The three sections are:
- NECO 2020 Chemistry Objective Questions
- 2020 NECO Chemistry Theory Questions And Answers.
- Instructions To Pass NECO 2020 Examination.
Now that you are familiar with the various areas Chemistry NECO 2020/2021 questions will come from, the next thing is to know exactly what NECO will ask from these areas in 2020 NECO.
NECO 2020 Chemistry Objective Questions
As usual, you will be given questions and options A to D to choose from. Normally, the number of objective questions (OBJ) you are to answer in NECO 2020 Chemistry is 50.
RECOMMENDED SCIENCE, SOCIAL SCIENCE AND ART VIDEOS
The Following Are Sample NECO Objective Questions. They are likely questions for NECO 2020.
- A. The average kinetic energy of a gas is directly proportional to its temperature
- B. At constant tempearture, the volume of a gas increases as the pressure increases
- C. The pressure of a gas is inversely proportional to its volume
- D. The temperature of a gas is directly proportional to its volume
- E. The collisions of molecules with each other are inelastic
2. An example of an alcohol is
- A. CCl4
- B. CH3COOH
- C. CHCl3
- D. C2H6
- E. CH3OH
- A. Basic Oxide
- B. Acidic Oxide
- C. Amphoteric Oxide
- D. Neutral Oxide
- E. Reactive Oxide
4. The nucleus of an atom contains
- A. protons only
- B. neurons only
- C. protons and electrons
- D. neutrons and electrons
- E. protons and neutrons
5. The normal boiling point of a liquid is defined as
- A. the temperature at which its vapour pressure equals the atmospheric pressure
- B. the temperature at which bubbles begin to form
- C. the temperature at which the vapour pressure equals 1 temperature
- D. the temperature at which the rate of condensation of vapour equals the rate of vaporisation of the liquid
- E. the temperature at which the space above the liquid is saturated
- A. Atomic Weights
- B. Isotopic Weights
- C. Molecular Weights
- D. Atomic Numbers
- E. Atomic Masses
- A. distillation
- B. sublimation
- C. precipitation
- D. evaporation
- E. decomposition
- A. P will form an electrovalent bond with R
- B. Q will form a covalent bond with S
- C. R will form an electrovalent bond with S
- D. Q will form an electrovalent bond with S
- E. Q will form a covalent bond with R
- A. nitrogen and carbondioxide
- B. the rare gases
- C. nitrogen and oxygen
- D. nitrogen and the rare gases
- E. nitrogen, carbondioxide and the rare gases
- A. thermodynamic
- B. exothermic
- C. isothermal
- D. endothermic
- E. thermostatic
- A. the litmus turns blue but no gas is evolved
- B. the litmus turns blue and oxygen is evolved
- C. the litmus turns blue and hydrogen is evolved
- D. the litmus turns red and oxygen is evolved
- E. the litmus turns red and then becomes colourless
12. A sample of hard water contains some calcium sulphate and calcium hydrogen carbonate. The total hardness may, therefore, be removed by
- A. boiling the water
- B. adding excess calcium hydroxide
- C. adding a calculated amount of calcium hydroxide
- D. adding sodium carbonate
- E. adding magnesium hydroxide
Read Also: How to answer NECO questions very fast
Note: Last NECO Chemistry Object and Essay paper was on the 18th of June 2018.
Chemistry NECO 2020 Theory Questions And Answers
The following are the kind of questions you should expect in NECO 2020 Chemistry Theory or Essay. They are hot cake questions:
- What is transition element
- Why does iron exhibit variable oxidation state and paramagnetism
- State the differences between conductors and electrolytes
- What is saponification
- Differentiate between efflorescence, deliquescence and hygroscopy
- What is fermentation, write the equation for fermentation of glucose
- Define hybridization and explain how it is formed
- What is solubility
- What are the different electrolytic cells
- What is Acid, base and salt?
NECO 2020 Examination Instructions
- Do not open your question paper until you are told to do so
- USE HB pencil throughout in the OBJ Section
- You are free to use Biro in the theory part
- You are allowed to use calculator to solve
- Make sure that you fill your name, Subject, paper, write WASSCE, paper code and other examination details where necessary.
- Ensure that the texts in your question papers are boldly printed
- Behave yourself.
- Don’t let invigilators catch you using expo (Unless you are using Miracle centre for your NECO Chemistry).
Related Searches To NECO 2020 Chemistry
NECO chemistry questions
NECO chemistry 2020
Chemistry NECO answer 2020
NECO chemistry 2020 answers
NECO 2020 chemistry obj today
NECO chemistry 2020
NECO 2020 chemistry question and answer
NECO 2020 summary answers
NECO answer for chemistry
Flashlearners chemistry answer NECO 2020
answer NECO 2020 chemistry
Chemistry obj NECO 2020
NECO exam timetable
That’s all for now… I shall update you when more real live questions and answers come up. However, I advice that you are hardworking so as to pass your NECO once and for all.
Read Also: How to read and pass NECO in one day
Feel free to share this article with friends using the share buttons and don’t fail to comment using the comment box below.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?