When you visit your Facebook Page and see a Warning at the top, “This Page isn’t allowed to advertise. Active ads for this Page have been turned off, and new ads won’t run. This is due to multiple violations of our Advertising Policies or other standards.” it means Facebook has banned your Ad Account.
Facebook Page isn’t allowed to show Ads was common in 2020 and still rampant so far this year 2021. When this warning displays, Facebook gives you a link to Request a review of Advertising access. However, this doesn’t always work at first.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
Requesting Review of Page Advertising Access may redirect you to request a review on your Facebook Account. Before you can request a review of a disabled Page, you’ll need to have the restrictions removed from your Facebook account.
The bad thing about this issue is that it can affect all your Facebook pages at once whether you use them to run ads or not. There are many reasons this can happen.
It doesn’t only happen to Nigerians; it can occur to those in the United States, United Kingdom, South Africa, Egypt and anywhere Facebook Operates.
Recommended: Sweetest abbreviations to use of Facebook
- 1. Common Facebook Ads Account Restriction
- 2. Causes of Page Isn’t Allowed to Show Ads on Facebook
- 3. How to Solve Facebook Page Isn’t Allowed to Show Ads
- 4. Facebook Ads Not Getting Approved
Common Facebook Ads Account Restriction
You aren’t allowed to use Facebook Products to advertise. This is because you didn’t comply with one or more of our Advertising Policies or other standards, such as by having too many ads rejected, attempting to circumvent our ad review process, participating in fraudulent behavior or associating with untrustworthy accounts.
- Can’t use or manage ad accounts
- Can’t create or run ads
- Can’t manage advertising assets or people for businesses
- Disabled Assets including Personal ad account and Audience.
Causes of Page Isn’t Allowed to Show Ads on Facebook
- Facebook payment issue
- Long debt on your Facebook Ads account
- Not following Facebook ads Policies
- Your ad account got disabled wrongfully.
- Using someone’s copyrighted work
- Creating another Facebook account after the first one is banned
- Didn’t write Facebook with capital F or used Facebook in the caption.
- Facebook can ban inactive ad accounts
- Advert didn’t match the landing page
- Promoting prohibited or restricted products on Facebook.
Top 10 Prohibited Content on Facebook
- Sale of body parts
- illegal products or services
- Unsafe supplements
- Adult Content, products or services
- Spyware and Malware
- Low Quality content
- Misleading claims
- Cheating and Deceitful content
- Sensational or shocking content
Top 10 Restricted Content on Facebook
- Money Gambling
- Online Pharmacies
- Cryptocurrency products and services
- Ads about elections and politics
- Subscription services
- Branded content
- Drug and alcohol treatment content
How to Solve Facebook Page Isn’t Allowed to Show Ads
1. Check What You Did Wrong
The first step to solve the issue of Page Isn’t Allowed to Show Ads on Facebook is to check what you did wrong. Most times, it could be that you posted prohibited or restricted content. Read through all Facebook Ad policy here to confirm where your issue is from.
2. Request a Review
You started by first reviewing Facebook guidelines, so you would be up to date with Facebook requirement. Now, you have to write an appeal. The link to Request review is usually added to the notice placed on top of your Facebook Page.
Click and request review and fill the box which says, Please tell us why you should be allowed to advertise. Write like you are writing to a human because even with all the algorithms, a person would see your notes.
Most times, you will get a mail that your account has been permanently banned even after appeal. Don’t get discouraged. Keep appealing like every three to seven days until you are able to recover your ad account.
Also, reply to their messages. Message the Facebook support team on an hourly basis by filling in the forms and sending emails via Gmail/yahoo to the autoresponse you get back. Be polite in all your emails. They will get back to you.
In essence, be specific, express yourself in a polite manner, take responsibility and ask if there are steps you can take in order to request reactivation during your appeal to Facebook.
3. Use Facebook Live Chat
Another way to reactivate Ad account is to try to reach out to Facebook representatives directly. Actually, there is a link where you can start chatting with a real person. This link is not available in all countries but you can give it a try. You can Reach facebook support using this link
Facebook Ads Not Getting Approved
If your adverts are not getting approved and you get warnings like, “Ad Not Approved! Your post is still published on your page, but it is no longer boosted because it doesn’t follow Facebook’s Advertising Policies” then it is doesn’t mean that your Account has been banned. This is another issue on its own.
Causes Of Ad Not Approved on Facebook
1. You are advertising what Facebook forbids.
Examples of what Facebook hates are Scam, weapons, adult content, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, illegal drugs and so on.
2. Your ad is something that is restricted to certain brands, certain countries or Regions.
For example, you can’t advertise alcohol in a country where it is restricted. Also, the age for drinking in some countries is above 18, if you advertise alcohol in such places, target age more than 18.
3. Your ad poses a threat or violates copyrights.
Any Facebook ad that encourages depression, violence, suicide, death and violates any existing copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights, will not get approved.
4. Your image has too many texts, You let users feel you are referring to them by usually certain words (e.g manage your cancer problem, instead of, how to manage cancer problems) and your advert is irrelevant.
5. Mistakes in your landing page.
A landing page is where Facebook users are redirected to when they click on your advert. If your landing page is far different from what you are promoting, low quality or is misleading, Facebook may not approve your advert.
Solutions To Ad Not Approved on Facebook
- Don’t promote what Facebook prohibits
- Ensure your content suits your audience
- Your ad should not pose as a threat or violate any copyright.
- Make sure your content is relevant
- Don’t make mistakes in your landing page.
Hope you found this post useful? Please feel free to share with others using the share buttons and don’t fail to let me know how you feel using the comment box.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?