UNILORIN Mathematics Post UTME Past Questions And Answers (Solved). As an Engineering Graduate, I have figured out what UNILORIN Sets in Post UTME, How to Pass UNILORIN P-UTME and how to score high in Mathematics. Everything is covered in the Video below…
Topics set in UNILORIN Mathematics Post UTME includes Arithmetic and Geometric progression, business maths, simplification using BODMAS, percentage, ratio and rates, simple and compound interest, sets, number bases, quadratic equations, simultaneous equations, polynomials, differentiation and integration, matrices, geometry, trigonometry, etc.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
Recommended: Flashlearners mathematics videos
What UNILORIN Sets In Maths Post UTME
The following areas UNILORIN Sets Questions in Mathematics for Post UTME Candidates has been completed treated in the videos above. Happy Watching…
- How many times the letters of the word UNILORIN Can be arranged( Permutation and Combination).
- Sum to infinity and nth term of G.P
- A boy buys biscuit, a man buys recharge card,
- price, percentage loss and selling price.
- Simplification of logarithm
- perfect cube and perfect square
- Indices and logarithm questions to simplify
- Expressing values in standard form
- Finding rate, principal or Time in simple interest
- Finding quadratic equations from a given roots
- The factorisation of polynomials
- statistics and probability.
- Word problem questions leading to equations
- Calculating amount in compound interest.
- Ratio, percentage and approximation
- Percentage profit and loss, cost and selling price calculations
- Sets, Venn diagram involving two sets, permutation and combination
- The gradient of a curve, midpoint and distance between two points
- direct, invert and joint variation, variation leading to simultaneous equations
- Change of subject formula leading to simultaneous equations
- Quadratic and simultaneous equations, polygons and matrices.
- Calculating mean, range, mean deviation, standard deviation, median and mode in statistics.
- Geometry, Trigonometry and calculus.
Hope you enjoyed the videos? Don’t fail to let me know how you feel using the comment box. Feel free to share this with others.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?