SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
There will be two papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2, which will be a composite paper to be taken at one sitting.
PAPER 1: This Will consist of 50 compulsory multiple-choice questions which would last for fifty (50) minutes and carry fifty (50) marks.
PAPER 2: Will consist of two sections, Section A and Section B.
Section A will consist of a compulsory case study and compulsory question on it while Section B will consist of Six essay questions, out of which candidates will be expected to answer four.
The case study passage will be between 200 to 250 words and will carry 20 marks. Questions in section B will carry fifteen (15) marks each. The Paper will last for 2 hours and carry eighty (80) marks.
SUGGESTED READING LIST
1. Insurance for Beginners ByOLoyede, F. A. and Rauf-Lawal, S. A.
2 Introduction to Insurance By Robert Ngarakwe and Dr. Nwezeaku, N. C.
3. Principles and Practice of Insurance By Robert Ngarakwe and Dr. Nwezeaku, N. C.
4. Insurance Fundamentals ByAdeola Banjo, K. (Mrs.)
5. Principles and Practice of Insurance Adeola Banjo, K. (Mrs)
6. Introduction to Insurance A Nigeria Perspective By Victor I. Okonkwo.
7. Insurance For Beginners By Rauf- Lawal, Semiu A. O
Other Ways Flash Learners Can Boost Your Academic Performance Subjects: Learn Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics, Art And Social Science Subjects. Exams: Free Classes For Ncee, Bece, Waec, Neco, Jamb, Post Utme, Ijmb and ICAN.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?