Wondering how to get Authentic GCE Syllabus for Wood Work? This is the official 2021 Waec GCE syllabus for Wood Work. You may click here for how to pass Waec GCE 2021 or click here for Waec GCE syllabus for all subjects.
Waec Wood Work Syllabus
There will be three papers, Papers 1, 2 and 3 all of which must be taken. Papers 1 and 2 will be a composite paper to be taken at one sitting.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
PAPER 1: Will consist of forty multiple-choice objective questions all of which must be answered within 40 minutes for 40 marks.
PAPER 2: Will consist of theory and design paper of two sections, Sections A and B, to be taken within 2 hours, 20 minutes.
Section A: will be short structured questions put into three parts, Part I, II and III as follows:
- Part I will be for candidates in Ghana only.
- Part II will be for candidates in Nigeria, Sierra Leone and The Gambia.
- Part III will be for all candidates. It will comprise of two questions out of which all candidates will be required to answer one.
Section: B: Will comprise design and drawing questions, all of which must be answered within 1 hour 40 minutes for 40 marks.
PAPER 3: Will be a practical test lasting 3 hours. Candidates will be required to make a test piece for which the appropriate drawings will be supplied. It will carry 100 marks.
Read Also: Ways I will help you pass
A continuous assessment score for the subject shall include marks for assessment of finished projects by the candidates. The products must be left undestroyed for at least six months after the release of results.
It is recommended that at least three specific projects be produced during the course by each candidate.
DETAILED SYLLABUS: THEORY AND DESIGN
1. Woodwork in Theory and Practice John A. Walton, Australian Publishing Company.
2. Woodwork Design and Practice David M. Shaw Hodder and Stoughton
3. Woodwork by G. N Green
4. Basic Principles of Woodwork Design and Drawing Emmanuel A. Nnenji Aranke woods
5. Practical Upholstery C. Howes F.A. M.U Evans Brothers Limited, London.
6. General Certificate Woodwork by H. E. King
7. Fundamentals of Woodworking by Nurudeen et all
8. Woodwork by G. W. Brazier and H. A. Harris
9. Advance Woodworking and Furniture Making by J. Fierre and G. Hutchings
10. Woodwork for Senior Secondary School by CESAC
11. Woodwork for Senior Secondary School by J. N. K. Sackey, G. Manu and R. Y. Baafi
12. Woodwork Made Simple by Tom Pettit
13. Woodwork Technology by John Strefford Guy McMurdo
14. Woodwork by E. J. Wunter
15. Woodwork Technology by J. K. N. Sackey
16. Woodworker’s Pocket Book by Charles H. Hayford
17. Collins complete woodworker’s Manual by Jackson Albert and Day David
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?