Is Neco 2018 timetable out? So many candidates have been asking me this question. This is to inform the general public and the candidates sitting for the 2018 June/July NECO SSCE examination that the time-table is not officially out.
The Neco 2018 examination would commence in May and end on July 2018. The time to start adequate preparations is now. You may want to click here for how to pass neco 2018 once and for all or follow my neco series here.
This page is to keep you updated about the release of Neco 2018 timetable and topics to read. You would be the first to be informed by me, immediately the 2018 neco timetable is out.
The timetable would be published here in due time
HOT TOPICS TO READ FOR NECO 2018
Now, you may be wondering, where do Neco examination body get their questions from? This is a very simple and important question.
Neco sets questions based on the syllabus they give out to schools. When you go through the Neco 2018 syllabus, you will see the hot topics to read. Ensure to go through all the important topics listed under each section of the Neco syllabus.
Also, neco syllabus is similar to waec syllabus. I have compiled the ultimate list of waec syllabus and hot topics for all subjects. You may want to click here to check out the syllabus.
SCHOOLS AND CANDIDATES FOR NECO 2018 SHOULD NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- FOR PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND AUTO MECHANICS PRACTICAL PAPER I; FRENCH, MUSIC AND ARABIC PAPER IV, THE SPECIFIC VENUES FOR THE EXAMINATION SHOULD BE CONFIRMED FROM NECO OFFICES IN THE STATES.
- PRACTICAL IN THE SCIENCES, STENOGRAPHY, COMPUTER STUDIES AND DATA PROCESSING SHOULD BE IN SETS WHERE THE NUMBER OF CANDIDATES IS LARGE AND EQUIPMENT CANNOT GO ROUND.
- VISUAL ART PAPER IV [CREATIVE DESIGN] SHOULD BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES AT LEAST ONE WEEK, WHILE WELDING AND FABRICATION, ENGINEERING CRAFT PRACTICE THREE WEEKS TO EXAMINATION DAY.
- THE NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (HAUSA, IGBO AND YORUBA) INCLUDE LITERATURE ASPECT.
- THE ALBINOS AND BLIND CANDIDATES ARE TO BE GIVEN 30 MINUTES EXTRA TIME IN ALL SUBJECTS.
- BLIND CANDIDATES MUST MAKE USE OF NECO SUPPLIED OBR CUSTOMISED BRAILLE SHEET FOR THE EXAMINATION.
- DYEING AND BLEACHING IB, PHOTOGRAPHY IB, PAINTING AND DECORATION IB, PRINTING CRAFT PRACTICE IB, LEATHER GOODS MANUFACTURING AND REPAIR IB, SHOULD BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES AT LEAST TWO WEEKS TO THE EXAMINATION DATE.
- BRINGING GSM INTO THE EXAMINATION HALL IS PROHIBITED.
Good News! Get The Offers Below For Free:
- Download Over 13,000 Hot Jamb Questions
- Follow My Jamb, Blogging, Waec & Neco Tutorials
- Get All Waec Past Questions With Flashlearners App
- Practice Waec & Jamb Questions Online
READ ALSO: How to pass Waec and Neco once and for all
Score 350+ In Jamb 2018: Download Flashlearners Jamb CBT APP To Get Over 13,000 Likely Questions
I Have Started Sending Daily Hot Updates! Enter Your Email To Subscribe
I Started This Blog As A Passion, With The Vision To Inspire & Empower Young Persons; Helping Them Realise & Maximise their Potentials. You May Click Here To Roll With Me On Instagram @Officialflashisaac.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- Protesters Took To The Street To Demand Postponement of Exam Date - February 23, 2018
- Top 8 Jarking styles that pays in any Nigerian University - February 23, 2018
- Waec 2018 Official Timetable And How To Prepare Along With It - February 23, 2018