2020 NECO COMPUTER STUDIES: What are the areas NECO will set Computer Studies Questions from and how do I get NECO Computer 2020 OBJ And Essay Questions? Neco 2020 Computer Science Questions is what we shall discuss here.
NECO 2020 Computer Questions And Answers
You have asked the questions, what are the areas Neco sets questions in Computer Studies? I am here to give you the bold answers to your question.
To make this topic easy for you to understand, I will divide it into three sections. The three sections are:
- NECO 2020 Computer Studies Objective Questions
- 2020 Neco Computer Essay Questions And Answers.
- Instructions To Pass Neco 2020 Examination.
NECO 2020 Computer Objective Questions
As usual, you will be given questions and options A to E to choose from. Normally, the number of objective questions (OBJ) you are to answer in Neco 2020 Computer Science is 50.
The Following Are Sample Neco Objective Questions. They are likely Computer studies questions for Neco 2020.
- A. electrical device
- B. mechanical device
- C. electronic device
- D. chemical device
- Computer fundamentals and evolution
- Computer hardware
- Computer Software
- Basic Computer Operations
- Computer Applications
- Managing Computer files
- Developing Problem-solving skills
- Information and Communication Technology
- Computer ethics and human issues
Read Also: How to answer neco questions very fast
The objectives of the Neco 2020 questions on Computer studies are to test your understanding, knowledge and acquisition of:
- basic concepts of computer and its operations;
- manipulative, computational and problem-solving skills;
- application of software packages;
- operation of computer – related simple devices;
- on-line skills and their applications;
- safe attitudes and good practices on effective use of computer;
- potential for higher studies in Computer related areas.
More things to know:
- Features , components and uses of early computing devices:
- Slide Rule ;
- Napier’s bone;
- Pascal’s calculator;
- Leibnitz multiplier;
- Jacquad loom;
- Charles Babbage’s analytical engine;
- Hollerith Census Machine;
- Burrough’s Machine.
2. Contribution of each of the founder of these devices to modern computers.
Features, components and uses of:
-Laptop and Notebook computers
Definition of a Computer;
– Two main constituents
of a Computer
- Computer hardware;
- Computer software
– Classification and
– Functional parts of a
Characteristics of Computers
– Electronic in nature;
– Interactive etc.
– Definition and
examples of data and
Note: Last Neco Computer Studies Examination date for Objective and Essay paper was on the 26th of June 2018.
Neco 2020 Examination Instructions
- Do not open your question paper until you are told to do so
- USE HB pencil throughout in the OBJ Section
- You are free to use Biro in the theory part
- You are allowed to use calculator to solve
- Make sure that you fill your name, Subject, paper, write WASSCE, paper code and other examination details where necessary.
- Ensure that the texts in your question papers are boldly printed
- Behave yourself.
- Don’t let invigilators catch you using expo
Related To 2020 Neco Computer obj and Essay:
Neco 2020 essay answers
neco answer for Computer science
Flashlearners Computer Studies answer neco 2020
answer neco 2020 Computer
Computer Studies obj neco 2020
neco exam timetable
2020 neco Computer science questions
2020 neco Computer studies answers
2020 neco computer syllabus
That’s all for now… I shall update you when more real live questions and answers come up. However, I advise that you are hardworking so as to pass your Neco once and for all.
Read Also: How to read and pass neco in one day
Feel free to share this article with friends using the share buttons and don’t fail to comment using the comment box below.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?