2021 NECO Computer Studies: What are the areas NECO will set Computer Studies Questions from and how do I get NECO Computer 2021 OBJ And Essay Questions? Neco 2021 Computer Science Questions is what we shall discuss here.
NECO 2021 Computer Questions And Answers
You have asked the questions, what are the areas Neco sets questions in Computer Studies? I am here to give you bold answers to your question.
Get WAEC App For 2021 » Over 28,000 Waec Questions Offline » Waec Competition To Win N30,000 » Waec Literature Novels And Questions » Free SSCE Videos For All Topics
To make this topic easy for you to understand, I will divide it into three sections. The three sections are:
- NECO 2021 Computer Studies Objective Questions
- 2021 Neco Computer Essay Questions And Answers.
- Instructions To Pass Neco 2021 Examination.
Recommended: Syllabus for Neco
NECO 2021 Computer Objective Questions
As usual, you will be given questions and options A to E to choose from. Normally, the number of objective questions (OBJ) you are to answer in Neco 2021 Computer Science is 50.
The Following Are Sample Neco Objective Questions. They are likely Computer studies questions for Neco 2021.
The Best CBT Applications Get Jamb CBT App, Waec App, Bece App, Ncee App Or Ijmb App. Win Prizes: Install Any Flashlearners App to Win Up ₦30,000 While Learning.
- A. electrical device
- B. mechanical device
- C. electronic device
- D. chemical device
- Computer fundamentals and evolution
- Computer hardware
- Computer Software
- Basic Computer Operations
- Computer Applications
- Managing Computer files
- Developing Problem-solving skills
- Information and Communication Technology
- Computer ethics and human issues
Read Also: How to answer neco questions very fast
The objectives of the Neco 2021 questions on Computer studies are to test your understanding, knowledge and acquisition of:
- basic concepts of computer and its operations;
- manipulative, computational and problem-solving skills;
- application of software packages;
- operation of computer – related simple devices;
- on-line skills and their applications;
- safe attitudes and good practices on effective use of computer;
- potential for higher studies in Computer related areas.
More things to know:
- Features , components and uses of early computing devices:
- Slide Rule ;
- Napier’s bone;
- Pascal’s calculator;
- Leibnitz multiplier;
- Jacquad loom;
- Charles Babbage’s analytical engine;
- Hollerith Census Machine;
- Burrough’s Machine.
2. Contribution of each of the founder of these devices to modern computers.
Features, components and uses of:
-Laptop and Notebook computers
Definition of a Computer;
– Two main constituents
of a Computer
- Computer hardware;
- Computer software
– Classification and
– Functional parts of a
Characteristics of Computers
– Electronic in nature;
– Interactive etc.
– Definition and examples of data and information;
That’s all for now… I shall update you when more real live questions and answers come up. However, I advise that you are hardworking so as to pass your Neco once and for all.
Read Also: How to read and pass neco in one day
Feel free to share this article with friends using the share buttons and don’t fail to comment using the comment box below.
FLASHLEARNERS FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS SUBJECTS: Learn Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics And Social Science Subjects. EXAMS: Prepare For African Exams, International Exams And Scholarships.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?