There are things Google hate: Do you know that certain blogging mistakes can make your blog disappear totally from Google results? It can and has happened to so many persons.
You can do SEO and still get penalised by Google. We call this type BLACK HAT SEO. It can make every single post and page of your blog disappear from Google. No warning and you’re just gone, like you never even existed.
Do you really want to know the 7 mistakes that will make Google completely hate you? Worry no more because I will share everything in this post.
7 Things Google Hate
- Link farms and buying of links.
- Having too many broken links.
- Submitting your blog to the wrong link directory.
- Having too many low quality and similar articles.
- Overusing keyword.
- Linking to many low quality and pornographic sites (You will get banned if you are an Adsense publisher).
- Having too many sneaky redirects….
As simple as the points above may seem, you could be severely penalized. Try to build high quality links and say no to spammy backlinks.
By all means, avoid duplicate content and sneaky redirects. Google will be happy with you when your blog offers good user experience.
See Also: 20 Google Strong Ranking Factors