Jamb 2018 registration form is out? Click here to see details on how to register.
There are few things that might interest you about Jamb 2018 in particular and Jamb in general. These are jamb amazing facts. You may want to know more about that below.
However, if you wish to check out Jamb registration details and related updates, use the link below.
Jamb 2018, Like every other examinations has facts and fiction surrounding it. In this very short and interesting article, I will be listing the amazing facts every jamb candidate should know.
Facts about Jamb
- Did you know Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB) was established in
1978 on a military decree? Now you know.
- Did you know every year more that 1.5 million students sit for jamb and only about 500,000 get
admitted? That a more reason you should be very serious.
- Did you know that post UTME started in 2005/2006?
- Did you know that the Jamb CBT started 2015 jamb?
- Did you know that jamb is now the major factor that determines your admission status?
- Did you know that jamb computers sometimes fail candidates in the exam hall?
- Did you know that many candidates fail Jamb, not because they are not clever but because they did not cross check?
- Did you know that Jamb is very easy to pass and fail?
Now that you know, what are the things expected off you?
Message to All Jamb 2018 Candidates
In just 10 points, I will highlight what you should do in Jamb 2018 so as to have outstanding success. Remember, “a word is enough for the wise”.
Good News! You can now practice Jamb Questions, Post Utme Quiz, Waec&Neco CBT, Current Affairs And Even Jobs & Scholarships aptitude test Questions Online here at Flashlearners. CLICK HERE TO START NOW
- Dedicate quality time to study for your examination. Hard word doesn’t kill.
- Channel the energy you would rather use to organize malpractice to your studies. Malpractice doesn’t always work out.
- Take away every thing that will distract you as you prepare for your Jamb 2018.
- Identify your dark spot and shine some light on it. Don’t give up on difficult courses, understand them.
- Use past questions to prepare for Jamb 2018.
- Test your speed as you study.
- Follow instructions all the way.
- Ask questions when you are not clear about anything.
- Meet fellow applicant and interact with them.
- Believe in yourself, let nobody make you to settle for less. You are the best and as a result deserves the best in life.
Read jamb keys to success here
Like This Article? Subscribe To Get More For Free!
Click Here To Roll With Me On Instagram Or You May Want To Click Here To Follow Me On Twitter
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- SSCE Series Part 3: How To Read For Waec And Neco 2018 - October 16, 2017
- Jamb Series Part 3: The Best Time To Start Reading For Jamb 2018 - October 16, 2017
- Learn Blogging SO2E1: The Google Panda Algorithm Update - October 15, 2017