Do you want to know about Jamb Registration? Click here to see details on Jamb registration and how to register effectively. There are a few things that might interest you about Jamb in particular and Jamb UTME in general.
Jamb UTME, Like every other examination, has facts and fiction surrounding it. In this very short and interesting article, I will be listing the amazing facts every jamb candidate should know.
Get Jamb CBT App 2021 » Over 16,000 Jamb Questions Offline » Competition To Win N30,000 » All Jamb Literature Novels » Jamb English Novel "The Life Changer" » Free Video Classes For All Topics
- Did you know Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB) was established in 1978 on a military decree?
- Did you know every year more than 1.5 million students sit for jamb and only about 500,000 get
- Did you know that post UTME started in 2005/2006?
- Did you know that the Jamb CBT started in 2015 jamb?
- Did you know that jamb is A major factor that determines your admission status?
- Did you know that Jamb computers sometimes fail candidates in the exam hall?
- Did you know that many candidates fail Jamb, not because they are not clever but because they did not cross-check?
- Did you know that Jamb is very easy to pass and also easy to fail?
- Did you know that Jamb Caps was introduced two years ago? CAPS means central Admission processing system.
- Did you know? No one has ever scored zero in Jamb.
Recommended: Jamb hot courses and syllabus for all subjects
Jamb 2021 Success Tips For Candidates
In just 10 points, I will highlight what you should do in Jamb 2021 so as to have outstanding success. Remember, “a word is enough for the wise”.
- Dedicate quality time to study for your examination. Hard work doesn’t kill.
- Channel the energy you would rather use to organise malpractice to your studies. Malpractice doesn’t always work out.
- Take away anything that will distract you as you prepare for your Jamb 2021.
- Identify your dark spot and shine some light on it. Don’t give up on difficult courses, understand them.
- Use past questions to prepare for Jamb 2021. Get Flashlearners Jamb CBT
- Test your speed as you study.
- Follow instructions all the way.
- Ask questions when you are not clear about anything.
- Meet fellow applicants and interact with them.
- Believe in yourself, let nobody make you settle for less. You deserve the best in life.
Recommended: Top keys to success in Jamb
FLASHLEARNERS FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS SUBJECTS: Learn Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics And Social Science Subjects. EXAMS: Prepare For African Exams, International Exams And Scholarships.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?