When will Jamb Change of institution begin for direct entry candidates and how do I change my course? This is what we shall discuss here. First, the portal has opened for direct entry candidates to do their change of course and School.
As a Jamb direct entry candidate, you may want to do a change of course or institution for reasons best known to you. One of the reasons to change is when you realize that the school you filled initially doesn’t accept lower credit. The good news is that the Jamb portal is always open for you to change your details.
As for how much it costs to do Jamb change of course or institution it is #2,500 only. Payment can be made online or at the bank.
How To Do Change of Course And Institution For Jamb Direct Entry 2020
1. Log into your jamb profile
2. open the menu tab on your jamb profile
3. Click Register, under register a drop box will appear showing UTME correction of data
4. Click it and follow the steps to pay either online or bank.
You can make your payment online via JAMB portal. If you are having difficulties doing that, you can pay to the bank.
5. After paying N2500 at the bank plus additional bank charge of N100 naira, proceed to either the closest JAMB office or a JAMB accredited centre to complete the process. An additional fee will be charged for the service.
That’s all… You are done with Jamb correction of details. After Jamb change of institution, wait a few days for the changes you made to take effect.
Recommended: How to upload your de awaiting result
RECOMMENDED A. JAMB, POST UTME AND WAEC APP B. JAMB, SSCE AND BLOGGING CLASS C. GET MY LATEST POSTS FOR FREE
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT? A. I WANT TO SEARCH B. COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE C. ALL ABOUT WAEC AND NECO D. VACANCIES AND RECRUITMENT E. LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS F. ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE G. SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
TRENDING JAMB GUIDE
- Jamb Series With Flash Isaac Part One (1) To Fifteen (15)
- The Easiest Subjects To Pass In Waec And Jamb
- Jamb Series Part 26: How To Score Higher Than 80 In Jamb Use Of English
- 65 Mistakes Jamb Students Make In Use Of English And Corrections
- Jamb Chemistry: Separation Of Mixtures And Purification (Video)